LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/16/2016 7:12 am  #1

Go nuts

This is brilliant, I've pinched it from veronicas forum,I hope they don't mind

How bad do you want it?

Your person, your happiness, your life.

Are you willing to do ANYTHING to get it?

Answer the question. If it's a no, then stop reading now. If it's a yes, let me ask if it's REALLY a yes? Do you just say that? Or do you mean it?

If you really mean it, then you must REALLY MEAN IT. You have to be willing to put what others view as "sanity" aside. You must be willing to go nuts.

To make this work, you have to turn your back on reality, push away all fears and doubts and completely lose yourself in your fantasies.

Look at the LOA experts who say you can't attract a specific person vs. those who say you can. What's the difference? One gave up their sanity and was willing to go ALL THE WAY, while the other held back. LOA isn't a technique, it's a lifestyle.

Which one do you want to emulate when all is said and done? Do you want to post a thread about how you kinda-sorta got everything you want, but ultimately realized you just COULDN'T attract that specific person.

Or do you want to be the guru who was able to grasp all the untold riches everyone said he/ she could never reach?

Look at the most successful of people out there--the CEO's, the mavericks, the trailblazers--what do they all have in common? They threw themselves into their desire. They believed in it til the end, even when they were called crazy.

So go nuts. Now. RIGHT NOW.

The old "sane" you is dead and gone.

You don't miss your person anymore. How can you when they're right there with you?

You don't check social media. You don't cry. You don't search for signs.

You are FUCKING CRAZY.

I used to be consumed by past memories and negative thoughts and worries and anger.  Then I realized I wanted this too badly and I made my DESIRE stronger than these weak thoughts. When that happens, and only when that happens, you become strong enough to take control of your monkey mind.

What you need to do is to COMMIT to changing. Tell yourself you're strong enough to do that. You may not feel like you are right now, but say it anyway. Then say it again in an hour. Then later tonight, then tomorrow, then the next day. Say it as much as you can, until you start to fucking believe it.

Then tell yourself you could care less about what everybody else thinks, about what's crazy and what isn't, that all you care about is being happy and not being right (those are TWO different things). Then tell yourself you're going to go nuts. Because fuck it, life's too short. And it's going to feel exciting when you finally get to this point. You'll feel tingles and burning because YOU ARE STRONG and YOU ARE GOING TO WIN.

Delete the past and delete the bad. Boom! Done! Blamo! Doesn't matter anymore.

But what about what he said when--

Nope, don't matter no more.

No, he's not--

Who cares? Don't matter.

But what if he's--

Nope, he's not. Don't matter.

Nononono, but I still have this theory--

It's bogus. Throw it away!

Yeah, but what if I'm not--

You ARE. You ARE. You ARE.

But I just can't--

YES, you can!

Laugh at those thoughts and challenge them and soon enough you'll realize how foolish it was to ever be a slave to them. They are just THOUGHTS. They are not real. Accept them though, don't fight them, and recognize them for what they are--just thoughts.

Just thoughts just thoughts just thoughts ​Just thoughts just thoughts just thoughts ​Just thoughts just thoughts just thoughts ​Just thoughts just thoughts just thoughts ​Just thoughts just thoughts just thoughts ​Just thoughts just thoughts just thoughts ​Just thoughts just thoughts just thoughts ​Just thoughts just thoughts just thoughts ​Just thoughts just thoughts just thoughts ​Just thoughts just thoughts just thoughts ​Just thoughts just thoughts just thoughts ​Just thoughts just thoughts just thoughts ​Just thoughts just thoughts just thoughts ​Just thoughts just thoughts just thoughts ​Just thoughts just thoughts just thoughts ​Just thoughts just thoughts just thoughts ​Just thoughts just thoughts just thoughts ​Just thoughts just thoughts just thoughts ​Just thoughts just thoughts just thoughts.

Just thoughts.

Read up on Neville and his revision technique. No longer focus on what went wrong. You can never destroy a negative. You can't ever destroy anything, only replace it with something else. You can't have vacuums. This means a negative can replace a positive just as easily as a positive can replace a negative.

It feels weird to do that now, but it won't soon. Because you're NUTS now.

Now concerning these new revised thoughts, I know you might be thinking "but what about logic and reality and the truth?"

Yeah, what about it? You're deciding what's the truth from now.

And do you want the truth, or do you want to be happy? Make that decision NOW, and STICK TO IT.

When you put a thought into your subconscious it brings more like it to you. So a thought of him breaking your heart will bring more examples of this. But a revised thought where he absolutely loves you will obviously do the opposite. So live right now completely and unflaggingly in your new nutso thoughts. When he comes back you can figure out the truth and reasons behind his behavior, if you really care anymore (which you probably won't).

A few weeks ago I was struggling with my thoughts, too. Everything was going right, except my constant need to dwell on the past. Then I just realized, fuck it, I'm going to go nuts. No more past, no more dwelling, no more rationalizing, no more questioning behavior. EVERY time a negative thought comes up, or that twinge to start analyzing, I nod my head at it, label it for what it is (regret, confusion, longing, hurt, etc.), but then gently sweep it away and replace it with my new nuts thought.

For example: my guy telling me he doesn't want me to get in touch with him again.

I say, "Okay that was a thought."

"It was hurt, confusion and longing."

Then I imagine him saying "Yo, dude, I'm so sorry for how I treated you. I really want to make this work."

Then I imagine us cuddling or sharing a beer or something.

Do this with EVERY bad thought.

"I don't love you."

ERRR! Nope. Wrong.

I believe it went: "I love you so much and can't stop thinking about you."

"Don't talk to me ever again."

ERROR! ERROR! ERROR!

The correct way: "Hey how's it going? I miss you. Can we chat tonight?"

"I don't want you anymore."

Nah. More like: "I'm so sorry for everything I did. I made a HUGE mistake passing you up. Can you please give me another chance?"

Those mean words he said are now an apology.

That moment he walked away is now the moment he runs up to kiss you.

The days spent wishing he was with you are now days you spent focusing on yourself and living it up with friends.

But what about that one moment where he didn't compliment me, or that one time he didn't text me back, or that one dinner where I said this and sounded stupid and what was he thinking because I know before he said that-----

SLOW. THE. BRAKES.

It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter. It doesn't MATTER.

Replace with thoughts of how awesome you are, and the kind words your person once said, and all the kind words they are going to say in the future.

I know it feels odd and weird and strange at first. But you keep doing it, again and again and again, until you get to that point where it just feels uncomfortable AND THEN YOU KEEP GOING. With neuroplasticity (look it up) soon enough you create new thought patterns and the old ones disappear. Peace! Adios! Buh-bye!

Those old anchors that used to weigh you down, those old memories that used to hold you back, those old reminders that used to drive you crazy are being released up into the ether, to be replaced by your new insane lifestyle where you are the main focus.

I have officially gone nuts. Who's ready to strap on this straightjacket and join me in the looney bin? http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/wink.png

Last edited by TheGiver (3/11/2016 12:57 am)

10/16/2016 7:22 am  #2

Re: Go nuts

I just read this. I was suicidal last night and holy shit...

She texted me this morning after my last message (before I deleted her number... i knew it was her by her wording), and it wasn't a good message at all. It was all "you're just trying to fuck with my mind again! I'm tired of your nonesense+! I'm done with you!!!"

And that was sent to me right after reading this post. And BAM. I didn't care what she said. Because she's not "coming back". She's already mine;)

Thank you!!

Alsi, 3/10 (the date of this posting) is her birthday.

So excited! (And maybe a little bipolar... not sure... lmao)

Last edited by ThisIsMyUsername (10/16/2016 7:23 am)

10/16/2016 7:28 am  #3

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

She texted me this morning after my last message (before I deleted her number... i knew it was her by her wording), and it wasn't a good message at all. It was all "you're just trying to fuck with my mind again! I'm tired of your nonesense+! I'm done with you!!!"

And that was sent to me right after reading this post. And BAM. I didn't care what she said. Because she's not "coming back". She's already mine;)

Thank you!!

TIMU I'm glad this has helped,it made me really possitive when I read it so I just had to share it.
I'm sorry you got so low but can I say I think you have taken a amazingly big step forward by deleting her number,well done.
Also I really hope that you are going to start with the steps of working on yourself.
I can't wait to see your success story on here and as amazing and brilliant all success stories are I think yours will get a huge cheer

Last edited by MissFlip (10/16/2016 7:30 am)

10/16/2016 7:39 am  #4

Omg...this is so good. Thank you, thank you, thank you..😘

10/16/2016 7:45 am  #5

MissFlip wrote:

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

Thank you!!

TIMU I'm glad this has helped,it made me really possitive when I read it so I just had to share it.
I'm sorry you got so low but can I say I think you have taken a amazingly big step forward by deleting her number,well done.
Also I really hope that you are going to start with the steps of working on yourself.
I can't wait to see your success story on here and as amazing and brilliant all success stories are I think yours will get a huge cheer

That's okay. My sister begged me to call the suicide prevention hotline and I did... it gave me someone to talk to... i don't really have anyone to talk to whom I know so it helped a little i guess.

And thank you so much! it was really really hard!! But you know what? It's just a number. The universe will bring her back my way!!

And thank you) im actually really excited for my success story, (of course because she'll be back, but also) because I'm sure it'll give so many people crazy hope after what's happened between she and I!

I'm so ready to have her back!! And you know what? In my mind she's already back! Just gotta wait for it to manifest into my rwality! It's so neat. I feel zero resistance after reading this!! I need to print it out haha!

Thank you so much again!!

10/16/2016 8:10 am  #6

Great post. Thanks soo much.

10/16/2016 8:11 am  #7

I'm glad it's helped and your right it's only a number,when you step back and look at the bigger picture that's just a really small thing compared to how the universe can bring her.
Sometimes I feel when you just solely focus on "I want this person back!" you don't see all the other things that is going on and what's been set up/prepared behind the scenes.
I know without doubt that my man is coming back and I know the reality I'm in at the moment is of my creation but the other day I looked up and said I know me and him are ment to be and I'll get out of the way now.i don't know if you've seen my other posts but I've had amazing things happening and all this is what I know I asked for,I said it had never been just me and my daughter before,guess what it is now haha,I said I need to sort my life out, finances etc and I was dawdling about so the universe literally cut me off and when I went to sort it out gave me a huge helping hand by wiping nearly a whole bill.
When you step back a bit and start working on the things you need to do for YOU,you'll be amazed at how quick it all starts happening.
Just give the universe your request,say for the greater good of all because the universe will go the quickest easiest way to give you it and I once saw that someone was manifesting a new car and they ended up crashing theirs but they got the new car they wanted!!then get out of the way and start working on you.
Everything you want/desire is already out their ready and waiting,it's just for us now to catch up to speed and start showing we are ready for it

10/16/2016 4:29 pm  #8

This was awesome! !! Thank you for sharing ♡♡♡

10/16/2016 6:12 pm  #9

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

MissFlip wrote:

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

Thank you!!

That's okay. My sister begged me to call the suicide prevention hotline and I did... it gave me someone to talk to... i don't really have anyone to talk to whom I know so it helped a little i guess.

And thank you so much! it was really really hard!! But you know what? It's just a number. The universe will bring her back my way!!

And thank you) im actually really excited for my success story, (of course because she'll be back, but also) because I'm sure it'll give so many people crazy hope after what's happened between she and I!

I'm so ready to have her back!! And you know what? In my mind she's already back! Just gotta wait for it to manifest into my rwality! It's so neat. I feel zero resistance after reading this!! I need to print it out haha!

Thank you so much again!!

I never really interfere when it comes to your posts and please know that I mean only the best when I say please, do focus on yourself first. There's no doubts you can do it, but you need to deal with your anxiety first. We are all connected, you know it I'm sure and she can feel you subconsciously. She feels the needy vibe from you just like all of us here. You can't fake your underlying feelings or your vibe.
When you stop giving someone else the power over you, once you take it back, you feel such a relief, you feel so strong, like everything is possible. I was just like you 3 years ago. Willing to do ANYTHING to get back the guy that broke up with me. That bastard started to date someone after one month after our breakup from 3 years relationship. That girl was my best friend. I was devastated. But then I made the best decision and that was to take back what I gave him. When I did that, few months later he came to me and said he never got over me. It's been 3 years and to this day he still wants me. So please just know that when you really appreciate yourself, really know your value, everyone else can sense it too. I know I'm just repeating what has been said, but I needed to say something. Take care xx

10/17/2016 1:09 am  #10

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

Thank you!!

This was one of the reasons I told you that you shouldn't have texted her that way. It annoys even more.
TIMU do not respond to her text in any manner whatsoever.
Delete it right away. It will be unhealthy for you to keep it. Ignore it completely.

RISE

Board footera