LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/14/2016 5:52 am  #1

My Situation

My boyfriend of 6 years broke up with me 4 days ago. Prior to the break up, I had taken a contract in another country to do some work there for 4.5 months. Nearly two months after he left, I went over there and visited for 9 weeks. We ended up living together in a tiny hotel room which brought its fair share of problems and issues with it. We did argue and fight quite frequently there I guess that is where I started pushing him away with my actions. I have kind of always had trust issues and have dealt with my fair share of insecurities and jealousy. I know that this did a lot of damage in the relationship. I was supposed to leave after 8 weeks but had to push my departure time back a week due to getting extremely sick and unable to fly. During the extra week I was there, we fought even more so because he had made a comment about wanting me to go home so that he could have his personal space and just be to himself. While this was very hurtful for me to hear, I knew that he needed it but I was worried that during our time away, that he would start doubting our relationship even more so. During my stay though, he would randomly talk about our future, such as wedding cakes and children, and the plan was for us to move in together after he got back home. I was back here 12 days before he turned back to the states. After I left, he started going out more and barely communicating with me and that also created problems. He ended up having his mom pick him up from the airport where he ended up getting horrible news about his brother. I knew that he was going to get the news so I backed off, didn’t say anything to him, and gave him some time and space to process what had happened. After I came back to the states, I went and saw my doctor and having been looking at going to therapy for my underlying issues that hurt my relationship. I already started taking steps in the right direction. Two days after he arrived back home, I got a message from him saying, Good morning babe. Sorry I have been so distant. I will come over to your house later tonight. I love you.” So, fast forward 8 hours later, he comes over to my house and I walk outside and run and give him a big hug, which he ends up pushing away from me. I knew right there that something was so desperately wrong. He told me that while he loved me and his feelings hadn’t changed for me, he didn’t want to be in a relationship anymore. I asked him why naturally. He said that he didn’t want to take the time or the energy to focus on a relationship anymore and that I have a lot of things that I need to change about myself in order to be able to have a relationship with anyone. He told me that he only wants to focus on himself and nothing else. He said that he had been dreading breaking up with me and that it was breaking his heart that he had to do so but that it was the best thing for him. I did a little begging of, why can’t you just give it a week because I haven’t seen you in 2 weeks and I have missed you since I left. No budge. I said so this means that there is no future for you and I and he said no. I told him that while it hurts that he broke up with me, that he has to do what he thinks is best and that I am here if he needs me. I asked him one more time if he was for sure and he said yes, I just need space, told me he loved me, that I wouldn’t hear or see from him anymore, and then drove off. I deleted all his contact information out of my phone as well as texting threads so I wouldn’t have the idea to go back and re-read everything making myself unhappy. It has been 4 days. I haven’t heard anything from him and I haven’t reached out to him either. I started the NC rule. I do miss him and hope for him to change his mind and come back. This happened another time 3 years ago after he had taken a contract again before. I have hopes that he will change his mind but then again I have my reservations that I damaged the relationship too much. Any advice on what I should continue to do or if you think there might be some hope in my situation?

10/14/2016 1:19 pm  #2

Re: My Situation

Hi Wunderlusting,

I'm sorry you're going through this...doesn't sound like any fun. Here are my thoughts on it all....

Is there hope in your situation?  Absolutely. BUT - that depends entirely on you.  Do YOU believe there's hope in your situation? Do YOU believe you have the power and the resources to change the situation into what you really want? If the answer is 'yes', then make a commitment to change it.

Your love said he doesn't want a relationship anymore. OK - for now...but you can change that simply by using the techniques to change his mindset about being in a relationship. He said he wants to focus on himself, so let him...and you do the same for you.

In focusing on yourself, I encourage you to keep up with the NC, and use this time to:

1) BREATHE;
2) Process and cry if you need to (to get all those negative emotions out)
3) Study, study STUDY the techniques and their foundation, so that they will be easy to use when you are ready; and
4) Make the changes YOU need to make in order to have the relationship you want.  If your Love's point about you needing to change was valid, then take a hard look at yourself and see what you can do to become completely irresistible and relationship ready.

NOW - technically, you can do all of this at the same time. You can also start immediately on the technique if you want to. Personally, I'm a fan of reflection and study before I do anything, because I want to make sure what I'm doing is right for me (but to each her own).  All that said - however you decide to proceed PLEASE make sure your actions are coming from a place of love:  Love for yourself first, and then for him.  If you start from a place of desperation and fear, it will hinder your progress; so think about your vibration and make sure your frequency is turned up to LOVE.  I guarantee you, the rest will fall into place.

10/14/2016 3:45 pm  #3

3 years ago I was able to manifest him back to me but throughout the years, I didn't keep up with my daily rituals and I started letting the negative thoughts and fears override my thought process. I know that in doing so, I created a lot of situations and helped in the process of the demise of my relationship. Last time, I focused a lot on The Secret, LOA, and also Remote Seduction while taking part in NC but never actually made it the full 30 days before he was showing up on my door step asking to talk. I know that I have the power to bring him back to me even though it might feel more difficult this time but I have to think of it as being easy and not the negative emotions that want to run through my head. Do I believe there is hope? Absolutely and I will keep hoping and having the faith. I downloaded PW on my Kindle yesterday, read through the book, and started practicing the visualizations. While I have yet to see solid results, his mom did text me this morning and told me that she had spoken to him and that he said it was weird that we weren't talking to each other but when he saw me on the day of the break up and we talked, he could tell that I was already changing for the better. She just told me to be patient and that is what I am going to continue to do. I am going to respect his space and his time right now and continue going through my daily visualizations, meditations, future scripting journal, and believe that he is coming back for another chance at a relationship. Also of course, continue working on myself and the issues that I need to get through in order to become the person he fell in love with. 
Thank you for your post! I really appreciate it. Many blessings your way. 

10/16/2016 6:47 pm  #4

wanderlusting wrote:

While I have yet to see solid results, his mom did text me this morning and told me that she had spoken to him and that he said it was weird that we weren't talking to each other but when he saw me on the day of the break up and we talked, he could tell that I was already changing for the better. She just told me to be patient and that is what I am going to continue to do. 

That actually sounds like pretty solid results to me!  You're doing great Lovely...just have faith.

Board footera