LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2016 2:57 pm  #11

Re: My success so far..

*Deleted

Last edited by Sam (12/06/2016 3:48 pm)

10/14/2016 1:35 am  #12

*Deleted

Last edited by Sam (12/06/2016 3:48 pm)

10/14/2016 5:27 pm  #13

Sam wrote:

Hi guys, I wanted to come update this thread and share with you how you can screw it all up but still get back to where you want to be!

So things were going great with my love but then I got impatient, and I ended up telling him how I felt, and made things really awkward lol. We stopped talking.

But then over the next week I worked on raising my vibe again and completely wiped the fiasco from my head as if it never happened, and stayed focused on my end result. And tonight he contacted me and HE actually apologized and we continued to talk the same we did last week 😊

So if you make a mistake or something, don't worry because it can all be resolved if you trust that it will. Don't hold onto things from the past, none of it matters! Just keep believing and enjoy living in your final result!

Sam this is great information! And I'm so happy it all worked out for you! Thank you so much for the update!

10/16/2016 4:58 pm  #14

Great success story Sam )!

Are you back together already or just in contact? Couldn't understand it exactly.
Sounds dumb but I have to admit that you really keep me calmed because you wrote it took a time until you both admit to each other that you missed each other lol. Because most of the stories are like the guy came out of the blue and jumped right back in the relationship. I've seen my guy two days ago and it was like we both were restarting. We were holding fingers/hands and we were both searching contact by stupid fighting games lol but not like we would immediately cuddling again. Guess it's a process but after I read the other stories I was afraid if it's normal that it's starting slowly ...

10/17/2016 12:29 am  #15

*Deleted

Last edited by Sam (12/06/2016 3:58 pm)

10/17/2016 6:30 am  #16

Sam wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Great success story Sam )!

Are you back together already or just in contact? Couldn't understand it exactly.
Sounds dumb but I have to admit that you really keep me calmed because you wrote it took a time until you both admit to each other that you missed each other lol. Because most of the stories are like the guy came out of the blue and jumped right back in the relationship. I've seen my guy two days ago and it was like we both were restarting. We were holding fingers/hands and we were both searching contact by stupid fighting games lol but not like we would immediately cuddling again. Guess it's a process but after I read the other stories I was afraid if it's normal that it's starting slowly ...

We are back in daily contact and the relationship is on it's way. 😊

I'm glad my journey is helpful to you! My experience so far is definitely a process. I think it all simply has to do with our belief and what we focus on day to day. Some people are able to just jump right in with 100% faith and maintain it, and I think those are the people who get their final result the fastest. But for me and others, it's slower. And I can only speak for myself but I still wobble quite often so I think that's why it's a slower progression.

But it helps to see it as great practice. Things are good for a bit and then you start to get impatient, or doubt, or whatever, but then you get over that and recenter yourself, and then things are good again, etc. It's a good way to see what works and what doesn't. To me it's preparing me for when we do finally reunite and I'll know exactly how to maintain our wonderful relationship!

Yeah you're right... My doubts are my biggest enemies and who standing on the brake of the process many times...

But you have a great way of thinking! I guess it's a good idea to see it as a preparing for the relationship. But I already really got a looooot better. My guy is someone who's pretty handsome and everytime he goes on a party he's surrounded from girls. Most of the time they're friends or colleagues but in the past I could cry when I saw such a picture. But now I'm thinking IT DOESN'T MATTER he's mine and not one girl of them could ever reach me :D. Doesn't work everytime buuut I keep practizing.

Board footera