LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/18/2016 5:54 am  #1

Any success after he said I only want to be friends anymore?

Does anyone know a story or had this success that she could get back with him eventhough he said he only wants to be friends first?

It's going well with my guy but he said something yesterday like 'if we even gonna have sex again...' well we had a stupid conversation yesterday maybe that's why but I'm afraid that he still only wants to be friends. He texts almost everyday now and he wants to invite me to the movies next Wednesday and I thought after he was at my place and hold my fingers/hands a bit it could be more than that. But I'm afraid he still only wants to be friends like he said one month ago before we were in contact again ...

10/18/2016 6:02 am  #2

Re: Any success after he said I only want to be friends anymore?

Dont have experience with it but dont let fear get to you now at this point! Those "friends thoughts" seem like an echo from the past. Keep focussing on the end result !

10/18/2016 6:11 am  #3

pixelpie wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Does anyone know a story or had this success that she could get back with him eventhough he said he only wants to be friends first?

It's going well with my guy but he said something yesterday like 'if we even gonna have sex again...' well we had a stupid conversation yesterday maybe that's why but I'm afraid that he still only wants to be friends. He texts almost everyday now and he wants to invite me to the movies next Wednesday and I thought after he was at my place and hold my fingers/hands a bit it could be more than that. But I'm afraid he still only wants to be friends like he said one month ago before we were in contact again ...

Lots are on this forum alone. And more can be found around the web. At powerlawattraction forum, Veronica's forum, the secret website. It happens all the time. But the real thing you must understand it that it doesn't matter what he said now or before. The only thing that matters is what you believe. That's all you need to change anything. Remember you get what you believe about. So why would you believe in anything that's not what you want?

You're right ! I come so far and everything I wished for came true by now: he wrote me while being on vacation, he brought me a little present and he invited me to the movie I was waiting so much for *.*
I'll keep believing!!! Thanks sweethearts you're amazing!

10/18/2016 6:27 am  #4

pixelpie wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

pixelpie wrote:

Lots are on this forum alone. And more can be found around the web. At powerlawattraction forum, Veronica's forum, the secret website. It happens all the time. But the real thing you must understand it that it doesn't matter what he said now or before. The only thing that matters is what you believe. That's all you need to change anything. Remember you get what you believe about. So why would you believe in anything that's not what you want?

You're right ! I come so far and everything I wished for came true by now: he wrote me while being on vacation, he brought me a little present and he invited me to the movie I was waiting so much for *.*
I'll keep believing!!! Thanks sweethearts you're amazing!

Yes you have. I'm cheering you on with everyone else and you're welcome ☺

Thanks :D then I'm sure nothing could go wrong anymore haha

Board footera