LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/19/2016 11:36 am  #1

How to Get Rid of Fear

Our thoughts are constantly creating, and they manifest as either good or bad situations. The length of time for the physical manifestation to appear in your world depends entirely upon your ability to recognize that your desire is a normal, already existing, mental fact. It is not enough to feel excited and happy only for fifteen minutes night and morning with the confidence that you are directing unfailing power towards a physical manifestation, and then spend the remainder of the day in doubt and fear. If you banish all fear and keep up with your feeling of faith, the response is immediate.

So, how can one eliminate doubt and fear?

Your mind is a center of divine operation. Memorize this and repeat it to yourself as often as needed. God fills all space and therefore your mind as well. God (or Infinite Power) brought you into form for the purpose of enjoying itself in and through you. Your visualization is as certain to come true, in your physical world, as the sun is to shine! Fear is destructive, but it can be eliminated from your mind. Realize that fear is just as surely to materialize as is your faith, therefore it is important to become more careful and cautious of the thoughts you think.

When you begin to feel fearful, take a few deep breaths and remember and FEEL that your mind is the center of divine operation and that you are always supplied with the power that life gives you. This power allows you to transfer your thoughts from one form to another. You are a powerful creator and all of the thoughts you project will solidify. 

10/19/2016 12:19 pm  #2

Re: How to Get Rid of Fear

Beautifull post eleven
😃

10/19/2016 12:34 pm  #3

Not enough!
Not enough!
Is there a better way?

RISE

10/19/2016 12:38 pm  #4

Faith wrote:

Beautifull post eleven
😃

Glad you enjoyed it!!  

10/19/2016 12:40 pm  #5

Aphrodite11 wrote:

Not enough!
Not enough!
Is there a better way?

What do you mean Aphrodite?

10/19/2016 1:09 pm  #6

eleven wrote:

Our thoughts are constantly creating, and they manifest as either good or bad situations. The length of time for the physical manifestation to appear in your world depends entirely upon your ability to recognize that your desire is a normal, already existing, mental fact. It is not enough to feel excited and happy only for fifteen minutes night and morning with the confidence that you are directing unfailing power towards a physical manifestation, and then spend the remainder of the day in doubt and fear. If you banish all fear and keep up with your feeling of faith, the response is immediate.

So, how can one eliminate doubt and fear?

Your mind is a center of divine operation. Memorize this and repeat it to yourself as often as needed. God fills all space and therefore your mind as well. God (or Infinite Power) brought you into form for the purpose of enjoying itself in and through you. Your visualization is as certain to come true, in your physical world, as the sun is to shine! Fear is destructive, but it can be eliminated from your mind. Realize that fear is just as surely to materialize as is your faith, therefore it is important to become more careful and cautious of the thoughts you think.

When you begin to feel fearful, take a few deep breaths and remember and FEEL that your mind is the center of divine operation and that you are always supplied with the power that life gives you. This power allows you to transfer your thoughts from one form to another. You are a powerful creator and all of the thoughts you project will solidify. 

I do not find last paragraph enough effective to get rid of the fears. Also FEELING that your mind is the centre takes time.

RISE

10/19/2016 2:48 pm  #7

Thank you for your post that's my main issue: fear and anxiety!
I tend to feel anxious and would like to erase it easily...
The only effective way to ease is to receive signs is it working but that's counterproductive...

10/19/2016 3:35 pm  #8

Makeitreal wrote:

The only effective way to ease is to receive signs is it working but that's counterproductive...

Yes, anxiety and fear are something most people struggle with and it seems that it is especially hard to deal with when you are trying to attract someone back. I find re-reading lanie's books and other LOA books helps me a lot to remind myself that I am in control here. You should read and re-read until it really sinks into your subconscious! XO

10/19/2016 4:33 pm  #9

pixelpie wrote:

Love it ☺

XO

10/20/2016 2:25 pm  #10

eleven wrote:

Makeitreal wrote:

Yes, anxiety and fear are something most people struggle with and it seems that it is especially hard to deal with when you are trying to attract someone back. I find re-reading lanie's books and other LOA books helps me a lot to remind myself that I am in control here. You should read and re-read until it really sinks into your subconscious! XO

Thank you !! I have started to do that ;)
Also affirmations help!

Board footera