LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/19/2016 12:41 am  #1

Need help LETTING GO

I've read loads on letting go but just do not understand it.
​During the process of letting go....

​Can I still do visualize my desire?
​Can I still us RS/RI, PW and BWD on my man?
Can I still think about my desire?
Can I still affirm it?

I thought I was letting go but a recent set back just thrown me off track.
​I have tried moving on but no matter how hard I try, HE keeps popping up in my head. It's like the universe is telling me NOT to move on because I know he is the one. I just know it. (even though we weren't together long)

​I just need help about what letting go really means. I've read so many different articles and something else that confuses me is some LOA articles say you have to expect it and others say you receive your desires when you LEAST expect it.

So which one is true?

​I am trying to remain positive and up until a couple of days I was doing really, really well. But then he removed me from Facebook and it's all just completely changed my vibrations. I tried meditating yesterday but just couldn't get relaxed no matter how many breathing techniques I did.

​I'm really sorry this is so negative I was on such a high and I know deep down that he is the one for me. Despite all this crap that has come up.

10/19/2016 1:55 am  #2

Re: Need help LETTING GO

pixelpie wrote:

Letting go means only letting go of any worry, fear, doubt, or guilt you may have about who or what you want. Not to stop doing whatever techniques you are doing. And the techniques are only a tool to help you be ok fully with what you want to happen to the point you feel that it is already yours right now with or without any proof.☺

Thank you

10/19/2016 10:15 pm  #3

Hi Danlovesme,
I'm sorry about this. Did you try the cord cutting meditation? This will help you let go of those negative emotions you are feeling. I would recommend it as something you might want to do right now to help you get into a more positive place emotionally.
Let us know.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

10/20/2016 10:53 am  #4

emmiline wrote:

Hi Danlovesme,
I'm sorry about this. Did you try the cord cutting meditation? This will help you let go of those negative emotions you are feeling. I would recommend it as something you might want to do right now to help you get into a more positive place emotionally.
Let us know.

I havent tried it but I will Thank you

Board footera