LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/18/2016 10:02 am  #11

Re: Nothing has worked for me

Em wrote:

DANLOVESME wrote:

Can you do RS on someone whilst having sex with someone else?

Do you mean literally as you are having sex with someone else or while you are in a casual sexual relationship with someone else?

Either

10/18/2016 10:05 am  #12

I actually blocked a good friend of mine back in June because he upset me tremendously. The whole time I had him blocked I was actually hoping he would find a way to contact me. I PW'd him literally a couple of times right after I blocked him and deleted his number. I wasn't MASSIVELY bothered or focused on it so I didn't keep it up but I thought him reaching out would have been nice. He found a way of messaging me through me Instagram last week to tell me things reminded him of me, that he still thought of me sometimes and to say he was sad that we had fallen out, lol. I guess that's a good example of detachment

So, even if he unfriended you, it doesn't necessarily mean he won't want to hear from you again. Just like I still wanted to hear from my friend.

10/18/2016 10:07 am  #13

DANLOVESME wrote:

Em wrote:

DANLOVESME wrote:

Can you do RS on someone whilst having sex with someone else?

Do you mean literally as you are having sex with someone else or while you are in a casual sexual relationship with someone else?

Either

I'm not sure if you would be able to maintain your focus and put enough sufficient energy into meditation while you are physically having sex. Since RS primarily works from the mental feeling of touch, I think it would be incredibly hard to achieve that. But yes you can do it even if you are dating/having sex with someone else.

Last edited by Em (10/18/2016 10:08 am)

10/18/2016 12:52 pm  #14

Em wrote:

DANLOVESME wrote:

Em wrote:

Either

I'm not sure if you would be able to maintain your focus and put enough sufficient energy into meditation while you are physically having sex. Since RS primarily works from the mental feeling of touch, I think it would be incredibly hard to achieve that. But yes you can do it even if you are dating/having sex with someone else.

Ok thank you

10/18/2016 1:42 pm  #15

pixelpie wrote:

pixelpie wrote:

Em wrote:

Do you know which Neville Goddard book this technique actually came from? Because I still haven't come across it!

Em I believe it's from prayer the art of believing or that's the closest to how she says it her book that's about the same as what he said in ch 4 or 5 I think.

http://www.prayertheartofbelieving.com/chapter-four

Excellent, thank you!

10/18/2016 3:10 pm  #16

Em wrote:

pixelpie wrote:

DANLOVESME wrote:

​Thank you. I'm not giving up. I haven't worked this hard for nothing.

​So you're saying there's a chance he wont react to them?
That means Lanie's books are a lie.....she says you can attract any man you want?

You can get whatever you believe is yours. That's how it works. It takes time and real faith. I'd recommend you go deeper into loa if you haven't already. Lanie's books are a good start but not as detailed as other books on how it all works. I think you'd benefit from reading books by neville goddard the person lanie got the technique from to better understand pw and bwd and loa as a whole.

Do you know which Neville Goddard book this technique actually came from? Because I still haven't come across it!

http://www.prayertheartofbelieving.com/chapter-three
It's chapter 3 of Prayer, The Art of Believing

10/19/2016 12:37 pm  #17

Stop focusing on the lack of getting a response. It just throws that out there to the Universe and the Universe will give you more of what you are obsessing about and give you more "lacking" feelings/opportunities. I know it is easier said than done, but keep working at it everyday and anytime you start thinking negatively, switch to something quickly that makes you happy and shifts your attention. You have to believe in yourself and you have to believe that the Universe is aligning things behind the scenes right now for you and your future. You may not see anything right now, but give it some time. Let go of the outcome and focus on becoming the best person you can be for your life and also for your relationship. Men love High Valued Women. Do some research, read success stories, do what you have to do to keep yourself sane. Namaste. Life, Love, Peace, and Happiness 

10/20/2016 10:56 am  #18

wanderlusting wrote:

Stop focusing on the lack of getting a response. It just throws that out there to the Universe and the Universe will give you more of what you are obsessing about and give you more "lacking" feelings/opportunities. I know it is easier said than done, but keep working at it everyday and anytime you start thinking negatively, switch to something quickly that makes you happy and shifts your attention. You have to believe in yourself and you have to believe that the Universe is aligning things behind the scenes right now for you and your future. You may not see anything right now, but give it some time. Let go of the outcome and focus on becoming the best person you can be for your life and also for your relationship. Men love High Valued Women. Do some research, read success stories, do what you have to do to keep yourself sane. Namaste. Life, Love, Peace, and Happiness 

Thank you

Board footera