LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/03/2016 6:46 am  #21

Re: PW/BWD effects

Faith wrote:

Cutie0123 wrote:

scarlet wrote:

Very encouraging!!

Thank you, happy if it helps any of you beauties😊❤️

Yessss! That's really amazing to know. Cutie, did you do PW or BWD on him? And how long did it take him to follow you?

Just PW because I didn't want to mess it up between him and his girl😁 I did it few times in last month until I came to the point when I truly believed that he missed me and I felt satisfied. He didn't contact me but I didn't even care as I "knew" the truth and when he saw me on the birthday party all of his feelings just came out.

10/03/2016 12:18 pm  #22

That's really nice of you 😊.
Thanks!

10/03/2016 3:18 pm  #23

Cutie0123 wrote:

Faith wrote:

Cutie0123 wrote:

Thank you, happy if it helps any of you beauties😊❤️

Yessss! That's really amazing to know. Cutie, did you do PW or BWD on him? And how long did it take him to follow you?

Just PW because I didn't want to mess it up between him and his girl😁 I did it few times in last month until I came to the point when I truly believed that he missed me and I felt satisfied. He didn't contact me but I didn't even care as I "knew" the truth and when he saw me on the birthday party all of his feelings just came out.

Great Story! Well done!!!

10/03/2016 3:47 pm  #24

Faith wrote:

That's really nice of you 😊.
Thanks!

You're welcome, dear😊

10/03/2016 3:49 pm  #25

kschmeck wrote:

Cutie0123 wrote:

Faith wrote:

Great Story! Well done!!!

Thank you😘😘

10/04/2016 12:53 am  #26

I've tried doing it on strangers and friends but I've had no success there. I think it's because there is no emotion when I do it. It's not a real desire, I take it that is why it doesn't work with them. But I feel lots of emotion and passion when I do it on my guy.

10/04/2016 2:17 am  #27

Joshbemine wrote:

I've tried doing it on strangers and friends but I've had no success there. I think it's because there is no emotion when I do it. It's not a real desire, I take it that is why it doesn't work with them. But I feel lots of emotion and passion when I do it on my guy.

I was guessing the same thing. I haven't pulled it off on strangers yet. I do get friends I haven't spoke to in a while to contact me with PW. It's bizare! I have tried it multiple times and they all contact me within 24 hours.

I could also get my bf say the exact same words I visualized. I tried it only once on him. I visualized him saying I was his princess, but I didn't found it good enough so I corrected it during my visualization in Queen. NOTE: although my bf is affectionate he is not the type of man to use that kind of nicknames. So when he told me LITTERALY "You are my princess, my queen".. I was absolutely SHOCKED.  (sidenote: my bf is not my target)

So I do think too that it is important to have a balance of emotions/connection to a person but also enough detachment from the outcome

10/12/2016 5:17 am  #28

lalalovely wrote:

Joshbemine wrote:

I was guessing the same thing. I haven't pulled it off on strangers yet. I do get friends I haven't spoke to in a while to contact me with PW. It's bizare! I have tried it multiple times and they all contact me within 24 hours.

I could also get my bf say the exact same words I visualized. I tried it only once on him. I visualized him saying I was his princess, but I didn't found it good enough so I corrected it during my visualization in Queen. NOTE: although my bf is affectionate he is not the type of man to use that kind of nicknames. So when he told me LITTERALY "You are my princess, my queen".. I was absolutely SHOCKED.  (sidenote: my bf is not my target)

So I do think too that it is important to have a balance of emotions/connection to a person but also enough detachment from the outcome

Wow! Thanks for sharing this. I loved it.

10/16/2016 6:44 am  #29

So girls I have another success. I'm working on myself, giving myself all the attention and energy I deserve and it's been paying off sooo much. I'm doing the techniques just for fun now and because it's making me feel great. Besides all the compliments I get from random guys something big happened. So I'm talking to this guy that added me on facebook for some reason, I don't know him personally but he's fine so I said why not lol. We've been talking for quite a while now and it was just in a friendly manner but since I've been focused on myself things have changed. We send each other stupid pics and videos and it's fun but I started to feel that something changed. He's been flirting more, telling me that I'm beautiful etc. Well guess what. Yesterday I sent him a video where I was doing stupid faces and he didn't reply and I was like whatevs but after 30 minutes he sent me a message saying:" I think I'm in love with you" and I was just like WHAT. Are you serious. I wasn't even focused on this guy. I thought he was joking so I started laughing but he said he's serious and that I'm just different and funny and beautiful. I can't stop laughing this is just getting better and better!!

10/20/2016 11:11 am  #30

Well done Cutie 😃
How long did you do that & see these changes?

Board footera