LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/16/2016 2:18 pm  #1

Minor manifestation and an observation

This one didn't involve PW or BWD but still a minor success in manifesting--I work as a freelancer and I work from 4pm until all the jobs are done for the evening. Sometimes it's a really late night, and the workload has been pretty heavy lately. Friday I was just sort of burned out and really wasn't looking forward to another long night ahead. So I visualized and affirmed that nobody would have any late work needed for the evening. I visualized the job log where people list their jobs needed for the evening and I visualized it being completely empty so that i could be done by 6 or 7pm. And after I did that, I just let it go and put it out of my mind because it really didn't matter to me one way or the other in the scheme of things.

Well, by 5pm there were a ton of jobs listed in there and I was really feeling discouraged thinking that even my minor manifestation didn't work because the log was so full. But over the next hour or so, I received emails from people saying "Never mind, we're not going to send this to you tonight," until suddenly by 6:30 I was done for the evening, and it took me a while to realize that this what I had wanted, it's just that it didn't manifest in the way I expected!

So it reminded me to not worry too much about HOW it happens, because the result will be what you want regardless of how you visualize it. I thought I'd share this in case anyone else gets too hung up on the "How" when it things seem not to be going your way. It works anyway!

10/21/2016 6:09 am  #2

Re: Minor manifestation and an observation

The value of learning how to write good essays transcends university learning into real-life applications outside of academia. Correct grammar and spelling usage is important to any form of writing, whether it be a business report or a note to a child's principal.Good writing is about clear thinking and communicating our ideas- Realizing this, our professional writers are well versed in critical thinking and organizing a paper in any discipline with quality and on time.You could always get high quality essays, assignments, coursework, term paper,from http://essayservices.org/ , and it will be surely worth it.

10/21/2016 10:13 am  #3

Re: Minor manifestation and an observation

jellyb wrote:

So it reminded me to not worry too much about HOW it happens, because the result will be what you want regardless of how you visualize it. I thought I'd share this in case anyone else gets too hung up on the "How" when it things seem not to be going your way. It works anyway!

Good story.... I do tend to worry about the 'hows' sometimes - so this was right on time for me. THANK YOU!  

Board footera