LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/22/2016 8:36 pm  #1

Not so good..but not so bad update either

I was so happy and shocked in September when he emailed me after 5-6 months NC  saying he wanted to see me again at some point when he said he was travelling. I emailed him back and said yes I want to see him, but I also had to tell him about what happened to me after I saw him the last time I was with him. I got very sick days after seeing him then was diagnosed with an STD I previously didn't have. Because some people can be asymptomatic and not know they have it I told him as nicely as I could about the circumstances and how it was looking like it came from him and how he may not know he even has it. I told him to go get tested and if he could let me know the results. If I want to get together with him I would have to tell him anyway, if you have it you have to inform your partners.

So now, it's been another month of him not emailing me back . I don't know why he hasn't informed me of anything at this point. Results for the test take 1-2 weeks at most. I really doubt he would be negative, and I never wanted him to point the finger back at me. 

He said he wanted to meet me at some point while he starts traveling in November, which is now almost a week away. I guess if he wants me to plan a trip it wont be soon. I told him if he's going to someplace warm like the Caribbean (which he usually travels a lot in) I would like to meet him there as I need a vacation anyway. 

I keep doing everything I did with the technique and other LOA things that I did before he contacted me. I wonder if he is upset that I am accusing him, or if he's upset I never told him to prevent him from giving it to other girls, if he doesn't want to see me because I have it. I just think things would be different if this didn't come up in our conversation but it had to.

It's been a really long month.

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

10/22/2016 9:23 pm  #2

Re: Not so good..but not so bad update either

Hi AW
*Hugs*

You took on the responsibilty of addressing this STD with him. If he is upset with you about it, he needs to man up. We are all adults who make decisions on our own lifestyles, we should fully understand the risks and or consequences of our actions. Right now stop wondering about how he is reacting to the news you shared, if you are not married or in a committed relationship his result / status is private. If he doesnt want to share this information with you, then dont sleep with him.

This period of no contact is the best time for you to focus on you and your health, and making yourself happy. Go ahead and plan your holiday, if he isnt involving you in his plans then go on your own or take a friend and have a great time without him.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

10/22/2016 10:42 pm  #3

Re: Not so good..but not so bad update either

I just erased what I said before. Still haven't heard from him. 

Last edited by AnnanWater (11/05/2016 6:02 pm)

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

Board footera