LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/21/2016 5:00 am  #1

NC and what to do with incoming doubts

Hey girls,

I was sooo positive in my last post but now I am as confused as before lol. How do you handle that NC thing? I mean in the past before all this problems were coming up we had contact everyday and usually he wrote me one day and I wrote him on the next and so on. But since I'm trying to get back with him I let him initiate all contact. But how long should I really do that? I mean since he was on vacation he wrote me quite every day but I get the feeling he becames more distant again maybe because he noticed that I never wrote him at first... Yesterday we didn't have contact at all . Should I really continue to let him initiate all the contact? And how long should it take? Until we're really back together?

Another thing is two days ago we wrote eachother and had a nice conversation but suddenly he didn't answer me for hours. Then suddenly I got only a laughing smiley face in the middle of the night. Then he changed his status in whatsapp on something like 'don't ask yourself what's  right, ask what you are feeling. stop asking if you can instead ask if you want' (well hard to translate into english lol but thats the meaning) Well it coooould be about me because in the past he always overthought our situation instead of getting back with me and give us another chance but after he didn't answer me for so long and he didn't text me yesterday I got a lot of doubts if there could be another woman... But would that make sense if he invite me to the movies on next wednesday and brought me something from his vacation? Don't know what to think....

I really don't want to give this thoughts a chance but it's so hard right now ... How can I stop that?

10/24/2016 1:51 am  #2

Re: NC and what to do with incoming doubts

No opinions anyone?

10/24/2016 4:35 am  #3

Sweetheart, NC means "NO" contact.
It is not done in order to insult our exes or hurt them or "ignore" them.
It is done for our welfare and personal development.
Sure Veronica says we should let them initiate contact and not ignore them but what's the point if being in touch with them interferes with "our" progress?
See now he didn't reply soon and again YOU became upset.
You are again having negative thoughts.
Of course people end up with negative thoughts even when they do not talk to their exes but it reduces gradually.
But these negative thoughts occur more often when we are in touch with them.
Just look at your own situation. He texted you after few hours and you were saddened. (Nobody is going to reply immediately all the time. People get busy in other things as well)
You are now again thinking if there is someone else.
You read his whatsapp status and began analysing it.

See how we waste our time even more when we could be focusing on ourselves a little more?

If you feel being in touch with him is interfering with your happiness and personal growth then take your time to focus only on yourself for at least 2 months. Things should contribute to our happiness and not to our sorrows.

RISE

10/24/2016 4:39 am  #4

I don't mean to come off as being harsh when I say this, but it really doesn't matter what he feels or thinks. How do YOU feel, aside from him?  Are you believing that you run this world and you have all the power or are you giving all of your power away to him because of texts messages and WhatsApp?  Reading into his texting and WhatsApp behaviors isn't going to benefit you. It's only causing more anxiety and anxiety it is a vibe killer.

Don't worry about him seeing other women. These other women out here are no real competition for. Why? Because... You. Are. The. Queen!  It's about YOU!  It doesn't matter what he's doing because he only wants beautiful, fabulous, sexy YOU! 

Have the mindset of a warrior queen who has this situation handled and watch everything transform before your eyes. He only wants YOU!

My Manifestation is on Fleek!!  

10/24/2016 4:48 am  #5

NewJackSweetie, I know that was for MadMoiselle87, but I didn't find it harsh at all. That was actually very positive

RISE

10/24/2016 6:13 am  #6

Aphrodite11 wrote:

NewJackSweetie, I know that was for MadMoiselle87, but I didn't find it harsh at all. That was actually very positive

Thank you Aphrodite11! 

I honestly feel that the key to getting what we want in life is to have a sense of confidence, security, self-love and faith. When we operate from those qualities, everything in our lives comes together beautifully.

My Manifestation is on Fleek!!  

10/24/2016 6:23 am  #7

NewJackSweetie wrote:

I don't mean to come off as being harsh when I say this, but it really doesn't matter what he feels or thinks. How do YOU feel, aside from him? Are you believing that you run this world and you have all the power or are you giving all of your power away to him because of texts messages and WhatsApp? Reading into his texting and WhatsApp behaviors isn't going to benefit you. It's only causing more anxiety and anxiety it is a vibe killer.

Don't worry about him seeing other women. These other women out here are no real competition for. Why? Because... You. Are. The. Queen! It's about YOU! It doesn't matter what he's doing because he only wants beautiful, fabulous, sexy YOU!

Have the mindset of a warrior queen who has this situation handled and watch everything transform before your eyes. He only wants YOU!

Didn't sound harsh actually I love it lol You're damn right I AM THE QUEEN :DDDD! Love that and will keep that in my mind. I know I'm getting way too fast anxious and overthink simple stuff really fast.

He even told me what happened on that day. A friend of him was standing at his door after her boyfriend hit her and he was there for her that's it (she's still with her boyfriend after all but that's her story not mine).

Thanks for you help aphrodite11 but I think that it wouldn't be a good thing to break the contact again. He didn't give me a reason to do that again... He really treats me well after our last contact break. As I told you he thought about me on vacation, brought me a little present and on wednesday this week we will go to the movies and I'm soooo excited already. He really did a turnaround and doesn't really have to do anything with the guy he was one month ago. We don't have contact like before by now but even if we don't write on a day he sends me good night wishes before he goes to bed and that's a nice thing I guess .
We haven't been at the movies or somewhere else since a long time so I'm really looking forward to it. If he would treat me badly I would immediately go away again without even think about it but he really shows me that he likes me and that I mean a lot to him.

Board footera