LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/24/2016 1:19 pm  #1

Great reference material to go along with Lanie's books

Hi all. My name is Dan. I'm also a guy, so don't throw anything at me Lanie invited me to join, and I just wanted to share some Neville reading material with you. This online link is to "Prayer the Art of Believing." The section in chapter 4 is pretty similar to Lanie's methods, and worth a read if you would like a slightly different take on the same kind of method. It's near the bottom. The links to the different chapters are in the upper right. When it comes to manifesting things, Lanie led me to Neville, and after reading further into Neville...I really had my "ah ha!" moment. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this. Look forward to discussions with you all Thanks also to Lanie for some amazing material!
*****Since I'm not able to post a link yet, just google prayer the art of believing, or just type it in the address bar with a .com at the end, and you should be able to find it*****

Last edited by DCS82 (1/24/2016 1:20 pm)

1/24/2016 1:31 pm  #2

Re: Great reference material to go along with Lanie's books

DCS82 wrote:

Hi all. My name is Dan. I'm also a guy, so don't throw anything at me Lanie invited me to join, and I just wanted to share some Neville reading material with you. This online link is to "Prayer the Art of Believing." The section in chapter 4 is pretty similar to Lanie's methods, and worth a read if you would like a slightly different take on the same kind of method. It's near the bottom. The links to the different chapters are in the upper right. When it comes to manifesting things, Lanie led me to Neville, and after reading further into Neville...I really had my "ah ha!" moment. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this. Look forward to discussions with you all Thanks also to Lanie for some amazing material!
*****Since I'm not able to post a link yet, just google prayer the art of believing, or just type it in the address bar with a .com at the end, and you should be able to find it*****

Thank you Dan!  It's great to have such a good guy on the forum.  (To my fellow "powerful women" I would like to share that Daniel sent me an email because he needed help bringing back the love of his life.)  Men that are loving and sincere are great additions to our forum.  You can give us the "man's perspective" when needed.  :-)

I am posting the link you sent to me this morning.  Anyone unfamiliar with Neville would gain great knowledge in the art of manifesting from his material.  Thanks again, Dan!  xoxoxoxo

http://www.prayertheartofbelieving.com/chapter-four

1/24/2016 1:37 pm  #3

Thanks! It's really great material and it really hammers the point home, I think. It reinforces that we are all having a shared experience here and that we are all connected. Additionally, it helps raise you to that place of "having it all." The big takeaway from this or any method is to emit the vibration of "having." What does having feel like? If you had the things you are looking for now, how does that feel? It feels GOOD! It's exciting! It makes you want to dance around and give people high fives! Feel good and experience HAVING what you want NOW through your visualizations. Having now means it has to come to you! Wanting puts it in the future, and it stays in the future as long as you WANT it. Choose to have it now and live as if you do. That's the message that Neville puts out and the way that Lanie's method makes you feel! Live it now and be excited that the physical part is coming!

1/24/2016 1:45 pm  #4

DCS82 wrote:

Thanks! It's really great material and it really hammers the point home, I think. It reinforces that we are all having a shared experience here and that we are all connected. Additionally, it helps raise you to that place of "having it all." The big takeaway from this or any method is to emit the vibration of "having." What does having feel like? If you had the things you are looking for now, how does that feel? It feels GOOD! It's exciting! It makes you want to dance around and give people high fives! Feel good and experience HAVING what you want NOW through your visualizations. Having now means it has to come to you! Wanting puts it in the future, and it stays in the future as long as you WANT it. Choose to have it now and live as if you do. That's the message that Neville puts out and the way that Lanie's method makes you feel! Live it now and be excited that the physical part is coming!

I totally agree!  Thank you for your positive post and thank you for participating in the forum.  

Big Hugs,
Lanie

1/24/2016 2:28 pm  #5

Amazing post, Daniel!!! Thank you very much! And thank you Lanie!

As within, so without.

1/24/2016 2:57 pm  #6

DCS82 wrote:

Hi all. My name is Dan. I'm also a guy, so don't throw anything at me Lanie invited me to join, and I just wanted to share some Neville reading material with you.

Since Lanie personally invited you, I won't give you my boot. Instead I welcome you Dan. Looking forward to interacting with you.

Best Regards,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

1/25/2016 9:12 pm  #7

DCS82 wrote:

Welcome Dan! <3

1/26/2016 6:25 am  #8

DCS82 wrote:

So great to see you here, Dan. You're a wonderful guy and a wonderful person.

I was familiar with Neville Goddard a long time ago, but it was only Lanie who actually made me sit up and take notice. I reread his books, watched youtube videos, and suddenly I saw how we really can control our futures! 

10/25/2016 9:52 pm  #9

Does Neville`s article means that the subject should be on a hypnotic state?Means is it best when we do the sessions when the subject is asleep?
Thanks a lot

Board footera