LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/25/2016 9:55 pm  #1

Is it best we do the sessions when the guy is asleep?(late at night)

Does Neville`s article on" Prayer is the art of believing" chapter 4 means that the subject should be on a hypnotic state?Means is it best when we do the sessions when the subject is asleep?
Thanks a lot

10/26/2016 3:26 pm  #2

Re: Is it best we do the sessions when the guy is asleep?(late at night)

Good question but in her books Lanie has used the techniques on subjects that were awake. But let someone with more experience reply

10/26/2016 6:59 pm  #3

I believe when you do the technique while they are sleeping, they can receive it easily because their subconscious mind is now more engaged. However, regardless of what they are doing, it will arrive.

Last edited by soulful_queen3 (10/26/2016 7:05 pm)

11/03/2016 8:12 pm  #4

I was reading about the Silva method -when you want to influence someone remotely - that works better at night when their brain and yours are in alpha as they will be receptive to your message. This worked for me in the past. (you just set your intention when you go to bed: 'I will wake up when my brain is connected to x, then you will wake up in the middle of the night when you are in alpha and they are open to your influence, and send your mental message with visualisation of the outcome then). Also the spells are indicated to be done during the time the target sleeps as they are also more vulnerable to mental influences because spells are actually intentions.

Board footera