LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/30/2016 1:43 pm  #11

Re: It really worked...

Fantastic, so happy for you!

10/30/2016 1:45 pm  #12

Jag123 wrote:

Perfect!   Remember not to make her a "problem" in your waking life as well.  I can't wait to hear the next part of your journey.  I sense it will be good and a real uplifter for me today.  

Jag In my PW's I sometimes have him say that he doesn't love or have any feelings for his girlfriend and that he will end it that kind of thing, is this okay to do or should I not be bringing her into my PW's at all?

10/30/2016 6:56 pm  #13

I will be even more excited when he falls to his knees hehehe! 😂 I am going to do a visualization tonight before bed

10/31/2016 9:26 am  #14

daisychain wrote:

Jag123 wrote:

Perfect!   Remember not to make her a "problem" in your waking life as well.  I can't wait to hear the next part of your journey.  I sense it will be good and a real uplifter for me today.  

Jag In my PW's I sometimes have him say that he doesn't love or have any feelings for his girlfriend and that he will end it that kind of thing, is this okay to do or should I not be bringing her into my PW's at all?

Personally, I wouldn't if I were you. Simply because this has nothing to do with her, and only to do with you two.  I  often say things like "No other woman compares or comes close to you" , however if he were with someone else, I think it would knock me out of balance.  There would be too many negative attachments to that other person in  my head, I would second guess myself as to the truth of it and they would appear to be an obstacle. Even during the visualisation I think I would inadvertently recognise a challenge.  Unless saying it makes you feel really good, I would take the focus back to just you and him and how it will be and feel once you are back together.  When you are back together, she won't be in the picture so she isn't even worth mentioning... no?

10/31/2016 10:22 am  #15

Jag123 wrote:

daisychain wrote:

Jag123 wrote:

Personally, I wouldn't if I were you. Simply because this has nothing to do with her, and only to do with you two.  I  often say things like "No other woman compares or comes close to you" , however if he were with someone else, I think it would knock me out of balance.  There would be too many negative attachments to that other person in  my head, I would second guess myself as to the truth of it and they would appear to be an obstacle. Even during the visualisation I think I would inadvertently recognise a challenge.  Unless saying it makes you feel really good, I would take the focus back to just you and him and how it will be and feel once you are back together.  When you are back together, she won't be in the picture so she isn't even worth mentioning... no?

Thanks Jag I never thought about it that way and yeah you are right there are negative attachments in my head regarding her.  The reason I started doing it was because she keeps popping into my visualisations and I started pushing her out, I've also noticed that in my last few when she's popped he's been pushing her out with his arm! Not sure if this is me making him push her away or him doing of his own accord? Or neither!

Yes you are right when we are back together she will no longer be in the picture so definitely isn't worth mentioning

11/07/2016 12:21 am  #16

Hi daisychain,

jag123 is right. Also for your own peace of mind refrain from giving any thought to the other woman. I am in a similar situation and when i use the techniques it is just about him and me - nothing to do with the other woman. Visualize him telling you that you are the only woman in his life.

I had a coversation with my "man" a couple of weeks ago, while we were talking someone mentioned her name (the other woman), even though i know her part in his life i had this weird feeling she was a "stranger" to him, its hard to describe.. it felt like she was so far removed from my reality, hearing her name  sounded foreign in a sense.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

11/07/2016 4:09 am  #17

emmiline wrote:

Hi daisychain,

jag123 is right. Also for your own peace of mind refrain from giving any thought to the other woman. I am in a similar situation and when i use the techniques it is just about him and me - nothing to do with the other woman. Visualize him telling you that you are the only woman in his life.

I had a coversation with my "man" a couple of weeks ago, while we were talking someone mentioned her name (the other woman), even though i know her part in his life i had this weird feeling she was a "stranger" to him, its hard to describe.. it felt like she was so far removed from my reality, hearing her name sounded foreign in a sense.

At the start it was hard not to visualise her emmiline as she kept popping into my PW with him, I noticed me pushing her away once and then he started pushing her away! Since then she's appearing less and less!

I know what you mean about the weird feeling, i've had that a few times too! After the first time I had it "she" tagged him in a girlfriend post on fb, coincidence hmmmm! Then a few days later he changed his background picture to include him, her and his brother and sister! Whether that meant anything I have no idea!

Board footera