LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/12/2016 5:07 am  #1

Not a man but proof it works

Years ago before I stopped working to have my child I used to care for people in their own homes and I was very lucky that I looked after some rather well off people.
There was a couple of homes that were very posh and had all the latest things in them which included underfloor heating, I have great memories of winter time and having to walk miles to get there because it just wasn't drivable because of snow and while they were in the other room I actually laid down on their kitchen floor to warm up.
I always used to say how much I loved underfloor heating and the feel of been able to walk about bare footed while it was snowing outside.
Fast forward about 10 years today and guess what? Here I am not only with a kitchen that has underfloor heating but a whole downstairs of my house with underfloor heating.
I never put it all together until my little girl said she was cold so I told her to lay on the kitchen floor Haha.

It works,it always works.

11/12/2016 4:35 pm  #2

Re: Not a man but proof it works

Haha!!! Love that you lay on the floor. I can verify it certainly works, since I have manifested a few things only recently, albeit not necessarily as nice as your scenario Missflip

Board footera