LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/13/2016 9:36 am  #1

Newbie- Tickled Pink

Hello I am new to this group. I purchased PW Friday night read the book and  listened to the meditations. I lounged around most of the day yesterday and would meditate and visualize when I thought about it off and on. I woke up at 2am  to use the bathroom and was sorta just roaming around the house. When I went back to bed,  I picked up my phone to ck the time, it was 339 am. I had a text from a guy that has always been pretty distant and aloof. All the text said was hey you. I nearly died from laughter. Who knew I would conjur this guy up. LOL. Can't wait to see what jack will pop out the box next. I am so tickled. This works. 

11/13/2016 12:40 pm  #2

Re: Newbie- Tickled Pink

Haha!! It is amazing the men that come into your life with these techniques. Yes you are correct, it does work and sometimes in ways that we do not expect.

Welcome to our group jenib

11/13/2016 10:11 pm  #3

Re: Newbie- Tickled Pink

jenib wrote:

Hello I am new to this group. I purchased PW Friday night read the book and  listened to the meditations. I lounged around most of the day yesterday and would meditate and visualize when I thought about it off and on. I woke up at 2am  to use the bathroom and was sorta just roaming around the house. When I went back to bed,  I picked up my phone to ck the time, it was 339 am. I had a text from a guy that has always been pretty distant and aloof. All the text said was hey you. I nearly died from laughter. Who knew I would conjur this guy up. LOL. Can't wait to see what jack will pop out the box next. I am so tickled. This works. 

Hahaha! I love it!

Board footera