LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/17/2016 1:48 am  #1

Changes Noticed Before Receiving the Guy

I just wanted to ask what you guys have noticed during the last few weeks before you finally got your guy back... any patterns or reminders from the universe?  Just curious. Because I noticed that before I got a reaction from him, I would see many lookalikes of him everywhere! Then I got home and got an indirect reaction from him. How about you guys who were able to manifest him/her back?

11/17/2016 2:50 pm  #2

Re: Changes Noticed Before Receiving the Guy

The very first time I did RS,  I noticed a growing amount of random men that I didn't want contacting me. I also noticed an increase of him poking around my social media. Then,  he arrived.   I was new to this so I created blockage but I"m back at it as a better me now.

11/18/2016 5:44 pm  #3

Yes- I have noticed the same thing! I have been doing PW for about 2 months now. I have not manifested my target yet- we are basically on no contact (although we used to date). Since PW, I have been hit on all the time by men. All the men I have dated in the past two years came back to my life and wanted to either ask me out/connect again. My ex from 2 years ago came back and told me how much he wants to get back together with me. 

Last edited by jewels (11/18/2016 5:44 pm)

11/18/2016 10:27 pm  #4

Wow those are cool results! I noticed that too. People I got a connection with before started coming back as well

Board footera