LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/19/2016 11:37 pm  #11

Re: He came back but not in the way I hoped..

Marz wrote:

Blissful wrote:

Marz wrote:

I strongly advise again sleeping with a guy (ex or otherwise) without getting a full commitment first. Please just don't do it.
This is a sticky situation and he seems confused and to be going through quite a lot of pain. I would continue doing PW and see him as happy and healthy and move forward with your life and kinda let him do his thing. He's not in a good place for a relationship anyhow, he is struggling enough trying to take care of himself.

Thank you Marz.. I think I know deep down that is the right choice, it's just so hard to stop myself but I know it's doing more damage to both of us for a moment of pleasure. I need to be strong for both of us and let him go despite how much it hurts..

I get it. In that moment, it feels great because the both of you are so close and connected - but as you said, deep down, you know it's not the right choice.
Giving your body to a man is a gift that should be earned. If you continue to sleep with him, love him, support him and do everything a girlfriend does without him committing to you, why would he need to commit?
You'll be in my most loving and healing thoughts <3

Thank you Marz,
It's good to be back after being away for a week! I gave myself a lot of love and was surrounded by family who want the best for me also. I am so blessed in so many ways in my life and I just need to find gratitude in everything I have already manifested. I feel I am in a better place to move forward and send love to him just using the technique and trusting the universe will bring us together when it is meant to be. I can lovingly let him go whilst still keeping my desire to be with him strong and focus on the end result of a loving committed relationship. I am shifting my focus to other areas of my life also to keep my vibrations high and attract more abundance into my life. Thank you for your love and support I appreciate you and all the members of this forum xo

Board footera