LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/11/2016 8:02 am  #21

Re: Success! But now what...

Just a little update!

I've been poorly with a cough and cold but my friend asked me to play a gig as someone had dropped out so I said sure. I was feeling so odd and neutral and kind of annoyed at my guy for not being in touch. I sat outside before my gig and looked at the moon and imagined loads of angels flying around it, I said please angels send me a miracle, send me a sign to not give up on him, if he's the one for me just let me know.

I looked to my left and saw HIM and our mutual friend were walking upto me, coming to see me play. So weird. We had a lovely funny night laughing and drinking and they ended up invading my set and we just had a big jam together.

He walked me home, ended up coming in again for a nightcap but I was still feeling fluey! He slept in my bed, held me for much of the night was so cute gave me a neck rub and back rub to help my cough. He held my hand for a while as we slept but I'm trying not to think he was just drunk.. and maybe I could have been anybody... nothing else romantic happened.. but I'm so grateful for that which did...

I feel awful though as I was coughing all night and so restless! Kept waking him up too! So hope he doesn't hold that against me.

I have no idea what he's feeling for me... he did say 'I think we're grown up enough to share the same bed together..' lol but maybe he gives out massages all the time !

I'm dreaming and hoping his feelings are growing again, that he just can't stay away.

I actually said to my friend that day I feel so crappy I just want him to hold me for a little while..

Scared but intrigued by what will happen next.. here's hoping he doesn't freak outtttt or I don't ha.

Lots of love ladies and thank you for your magic support. And thank you lanie 💜💖

11/11/2016 8:19 am  #22

Oh honey, it's definitely not that you could be just anyone, or that he was drunk. Nobody does all that for just anyone. And he was probably not drunk for the entire night!

These are all great things, you have absolutely no reason to worry, keep it up! It's working! Try to relax and let it happen!  (easier said than done I know)

11/11/2016 8:31 am  #23

jellyb wrote:

Oh honey, it's definitely not that you could be just anyone, or that he was drunk. Nobody does all that for just anyone. And he was probably not drunk for the entire night!

These are all great things, you have absolutely no reason to worry, keep it up! It's working! Try to relax and let it happen!  (easier said than done I know)

Thank you! You're right xxx

11/20/2016 3:21 pm  #24

Well he's bloody disappeared again. No responses to texts.

I saw him out and he was in a weird mood and just ran off so I gave him a ring, checked he was ok. Said he just didn't like the vibe in there.

Within the SAME convo he asked for a massage on his injury (I'm trained too) told me to go see this other band playing as 'they're really good looking, you'll be fine..' (wtf) and I gently tried to invite myself to a party he was going and he was like NAH...

So weird and up and down and not like him I dunno wtf is going on in his head one minute I'm his best friend he's cuddling all night the next I feel like crap...

I heard from a friend they saw him 'super drunk' this week.

I haven't contacted him since last weekend. The full moon was a crazy one anyway. I just feel kind of hurt and confused and embarrassed and worried...

Wondering how I can see this as a good thing. Seems so up and down.

I know I will end up with him. Just need to stop feeling pissed at him as I love that idiot. Things were going so well!

Been still doing PW at least once a day and just distracting myself. Would love some words of encouragement and support and that I've not ruined it or to give up on him.. I couldn't.

Love you all
Xx

Last edited by rosetinted (11/20/2016 3:22 pm)

11/20/2016 3:33 pm  #25

rosetinted wrote:

I saw him out and he was in a weird mood and just ran off so I gave him a ring, checked he was ok. Said he just didn't like the vibe in there.

Within the SAME convo he asked for a massage on his injury (I'm trained too) told me to go see this other band playing as 'they're really good looking, you'll be fine..' (wtf) and I gently tried to invite myself to a party he was going and he was like NAH...

So weird and up and down and not like him I dunno wtf is going on in his head one minute I'm his best friend he's cuddling all night the next I feel like crap...

I haven't contacted him since last weekend. The full moon was a crazy one anyway. I just feel kind of hurt and confused and embarrassed and worried...

I know I will end up with him. Just need to stop feeling pissed at him as I love that idiot. Things were going so well!

Been still doing PW at least once a day and just distracting myself. Would love some words of encouragement and support and that I've not ruined it or to give up on him.. I couldn't.

Love you all
Xx

I would look at things a little differently. There might not be enough energy built up yet so he's confused and trying to get himself figured out. Everything points to him caring but he might not be confident in himself or confused about how he's feeling. I wouldn't contact him, and keep reaching out to him energetically instead.  He'll come around but you need to be able to maintain a positive vibe.

It's like when people get blocked on social media for no good reason. The other person is trying to deal with their feelings. These are all good indications that you are on the right track. Be patient and don't try to rush things. He's coming.

Last edited by DC (11/20/2016 3:36 pm)

11/20/2016 3:36 pm  #26

DC wrote:

rosetinted wrote:

Love you all
Xx

I would look at things a little differently. There might not be enough energy built up yet so he's confused and trying to get himself figured out. Everything points to him caring but he might not be confident in himself or confused about how he's feeling. I wouldn't contact him, and keep reaching out to him energetically instead.  He'll come around but you need to be able to maintain a positive vibe.

Thank you love, you're right that just shifted me thank you. Also I kept picking up on him feeling 'I'm not worthy I'm not good enough' he always asked in the past 'why do you want me?!' So maybe it might be good for me to reaffirm to him I'm here, I love you unconditionally, you're a superstar to me!

I will continue as you suggest, thanks for replying fast I was needing that.

X

11/21/2016 4:03 pm  #27

My two cents.. I think you will have more success if you handle this with a more empowered and positive mind frame. Instead of "I hope," think "I know" and "I have." Do pw to connect with him and carry on working on wonderful you. If you were in a beautiful committed relationship with him, would you be afraid? Ignore the little details and walk in faith.

Last edited by Raleigh (11/21/2016 4:06 pm)

11/23/2016 6:51 am  #28

Raleigh wrote:

My two cents.. I think you will have more success if you handle this with a more empowered and positive mind frame. Instead of "I hope," think "I know" and "I have." Do pw to connect with him and carry on working on wonderful you. If you were in a beautiful committed relationship with him, would you be afraid? Ignore the little details and walk in faith.

Thank you Raleigh, I just checked this thread this morning as I was feeling a little wobble to read over others advice and feel so glad to see your reply and you're right.

I actually said to my friend last night (one who is incredibly reassuring and knows us both very well) that I wouldn't be so worried if I had a label and commitment, and that's exactly the mind frame I need to try to keep myself in. To dive into the timeline of this situation where everything is already sorted and he is mine.

I was feeling awful yesterday about this girl he kissed commenting on his Facebook on some in joke they have. I still haven't heard from him again. BUT I had this important interview for this cool job that might be perfect for me.

I dried my eyes and drug my ass there and was offered the job by the end of the interview. I have a history of depression and avoidance where I wouldn't have gone, so even the fact I made it there is pretty crazy to me! I let him know the good news, nothing back. But that's ok. I won't give up I've come way too far!

3/26/2020 12:45 am  #29

Have a nice day everyone and God Bless all! <a href=" [/url][url=https://bonitaspringspools.com]https://bonitaspringspools.com">Bonita Springs Pool Company</a>
https://bonitaspringspools.com

4/06/2022 6:16 pm  #30

Thank you very much for sharing! fort worth roofing service

Board footera