LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/03/2016 1:24 am  #1

Weaker connection ?

Hello all,

Although I still have a strong desire to manifest my love in my life, I have the feeling that the connection during PW is weaker. Lately I often fall asleep before/during PW, my emotions are less strong and I can't seem to feel the golden light around my heart area anymore (normally this was my strongest feeling)...

Do more people experience this? How could you explain this? I first thought that maybe I wasn't as interested in him as I used to be. However, sometimes during the day I get overwhelmed with (positive) emotions just visualizing our future together.

All help is welcome

11/17/2016 11:25 am  #2

Re: Weaker connection ?

Do PW during the day when you are overloaded with positive emotions.  It seems like bedtime isn't working due to you being worn out from the day

11/21/2016 1:50 pm  #3

I really want to see the answers to this, because I've been feeling similar. I'm thinking it may just be part of the detachment process.

lalalovely wrote:

Hello all,

Although I still have a strong desire to manifest my love in my life, I have the feeling that the connection during PW is weaker. Lately I often fall asleep before/during PW, my emotions are less strong and I can't seem to feel the golden light around my heart area anymore (normally this was my strongest feeling)...

Do more people experience this? How could you explain this? I first thought that maybe I wasn't as interested in him as I used to be. However, sometimes during the day I get overwhelmed with (positive) emotions just visualizing our future together.

All help is welcome

11/21/2016 2:19 pm  #4

mrstkg wrote:

I really want to see the answers to this, because I've been feeling similar. I'm thinking it may just be part of the detachment process.

lalalovely wrote:

Hello all,

All help is welcome

Lanie said before that there were times where she didnt do the technique for her and her fiance for a couple of weeks at a time.

They say do it when it don't feel like a chore. Do it to feel good and send love to the one you want.

Board footera