LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/22/2016 12:49 pm  #21

Re: Question

Talulahbelle wrote:

I have been seeing so many guys who look just like the guy I'm trying to manifest back into my life. Is that a good sign? What worries me is I'm starting to doubt this. I knew when I started to talk to this man I knew I felt something different. I shut myself off for most of my life and this guy turned the switch on. I felt free talking with him. It was for over a year. We talked everyday ALL DAY! I knew he was going through a divorce and he was seeing someone else. He said if he wasn't dating this other woman he would have asked me out. I found out there were three divorce attempts. The last one they made it up to when they were suppose to sign the papers and they called it off. It was at that time he sent me a message accusing me of saying we were a couple to friends and said he would no longer talk to me but funny thing is he is still friends with me on Facebook and every once in awhile he will like something I post. I know never said his name to anyone. Deep down I believe it was his wife sending that and wanted it to stop. The other woman he was seeing he defriended her on Facebook and also her sister but with me he is still friends with...why???? I always told him I trusted him and was so happy we started talking. He said he always enjoyed talking with me. The times we met we talked and he just felt right and I felt safe. I so want to manifest him back but I have to realize he is married, they will celebrate 30 years next year, I never want to break up a marriage but if their marriage isn't great, three divorce filings in a year isn't a good sign, I really want to be with him.

I don't know the entire situation but my concerns are:  1) he is married, 2) he had a girlfriend, and 3) when pressed he chose his wife and has unfriended people on FB and accused you of talking to friends and no longer wants to talk to you.  Even if he has problems in his marriage he is still married and has been for 30 years.  In the unlikely event he actually leaves his wife there is a saying that I believe and have found to be true with women I have counseled:  "The way you get him is the way you will lose him".  If he is a cheater to his wife he will most likely be a cheater to the new person.  My advice is to find someone who is available to you emotionally, physically and spiritually rather than spend time on a situation that is not what you desire.  There are many really good, available men who want a real relationship.  :-)

11/22/2016 12:52 pm  #22

circle wrote:

well excuse me ive been lurking here for a long time and i see so many post about taking husbands i have been married for 11 years and do lanie stevens method on my husband to make him more romantic towards me. but she wants to get involve in a 30 year marriage! thats messed up! thats why i want to know if this is a group about taking husbands.

I am so happy you are using the technique on your husband to create more intimacy and romance.  I have so many emails from readers who say it has changed their marriage completely.  One person said her husband had been distant and they lacked intimacy for more than 10 years and now he is like a teenager pursuing her.  It creates a bond immediately that may have been lost as time has gone by and strengthens the connection between you.  :-)

11/22/2016 1:41 pm  #23

Lanie Stevens wrote:

circle wrote:

well excuse me ive been lurking here for a long time and i see so many post about taking husbands i have been married for 11 years and do lanie stevens method on my husband to make him more romantic towards me. but she wants to get involve in a 30 year marriage! thats messed up! thats why i want to know if this is a group about taking husbands.

I am so happy you are using the technique on your husband to create more intimacy and romance.  I have so many emails from readers who say it has changed their marriage completely.  One person said her husband had been distant and they lacked intimacy for more than 10 years and now he is like a teenager pursuing her.  It creates a bond immediately that may have been lost as time has gone by and strengthens the connection between you.  :-)

thank you. our anniversary is coming up and i want to manifest him taking me to a romantic dinner and buying a nice gift

11/22/2016 1:45 pm  #24

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Talulahbelle wrote:

I have been seeing so many guys who look just like the guy I'm trying to manifest back into my life. Is that a good sign? What worries me is I'm starting to doubt this. I knew when I started to talk to this man I knew I felt something different. I shut myself off for most of my life and this guy turned the switch on. I felt free talking with him. It was for over a year. We talked everyday ALL DAY! I knew he was going through a divorce and he was seeing someone else. He said if he wasn't dating this other woman he would have asked me out. I found out there were three divorce attempts. The last one they made it up to when they were suppose to sign the papers and they called it off. It was at that time he sent me a message accusing me of saying we were a couple to friends and said he would no longer talk to me but funny thing is he is still friends with me on Facebook and every once in awhile he will like something I post. I know never said his name to anyone. Deep down I believe it was his wife sending that and wanted it to stop. The other woman he was seeing he defriended her on Facebook and also her sister but with me he is still friends with...why???? I always told him I trusted him and was so happy we started talking. He said he always enjoyed talking with me. The times we met we talked and he just felt right and I felt safe. I so want to manifest him back but I have to realize he is married, they will celebrate 30 years next year, I never want to break up a marriage but if their marriage isn't great, three divorce filings in a year isn't a good sign, I really want to be with him.

I don't know the entire situation but my concerns are:  1) he is married, 2) he had a girlfriend, and 3) when pressed he chose his wife and has unfriended people on FB and accused you of talking to friends and no longer wants to talk to you.  Even if he has problems in his marriage he is still married and has been for 30 years.  In the unlikely event he actually leaves his wife there is a saying that I believe and have found to be true with women I have counseled:  "The way you get him is the way you will lose him".  If he is a cheater to his wife he will most likely be a cheater to the new person.  My advice is to find someone who is available to you emotionally, physically and spiritually rather than spend time on a situation that is not what you desire.  There are many really good, available men who want a real relationship.  :-)

Lanie you're wonderful! 💞 That's great advice!!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

11/22/2016 1:46 pm  #25

circle wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

circle wrote:

thank you. our anniversary is coming up and i want to manifest him taking me to a romantic dinner and buying a nice gift

You can do it! I did! 😁👍

11/22/2016 1:48 pm  #26

circle wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

circle wrote:

Do you feel a constant connection with him? I do even if I try and do like Lanie say's to do about disconnecting! Weird huh? I don't mind but just wondering if you had that too?

Last edited by Mcleanie77 (11/22/2016 1:49 pm)

Board footera