LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/21/2016 5:27 am  #1

How to get rid of jealousy?

Hey lovelies,

right now I'm in a really good daily contact with my guy it's almost like in the past but from time to time I'm still getting back to my old psycho jealous me and so we're going circles... Thanks to Sam I know that it doesn't matter if you say something stupid because the universe will fix it but I don't want to restart again and again I really want to make a move forward.

But I don't know how to handle my jealousy. I'm so paranoid sometimes it's ridiculous... I know sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut instead of saying something stupid but it's like I'm watching myself going crazy and can't control it.. Hopefully you don't think I'm totally crazy lol. I know that is a big problem and in my opinion the situation between my guy and me would be sooo much better if I finally don't panic about little things anymore. I know it's a lot about selfesteem and stuff.. I'm already listening to some binaural sounds every morning which is helping to feel more comfortable with myself but it's not enough...

Do you guys have some experience with it as well? And if so how do you finally get rid off it or at least learned to control it?

I would really appreciate all of your help!

Thanks a lot

xxx

11/21/2016 8:46 am  #2

Re: How to get rid of jealousy?

He's with you because of what the Universe  aligned for your life.  No person, no woman can override that.  Only you can change it. So, get it out of your head that you have anything to be worried about.  Work on your self love, do things that make you feel good and that you're good at.

When the thought comes into your head that you should be jealous, reject and replace it.

11/21/2016 9:00 am  #3

Thanks Avaelle .. but what kind of thoughts would be good to replace these incoming jealous thoughts? Maybe I should prepare some to be able to replace them immediately because everytime I'm getting jealous I react almost without even thinking about it .. I talked with my friends about it. They all say I just should be quite then instead of saying something stupid but it's so hard to control myself in this situation...

For example (to see how stupid it is) yesterday we wrote in whatsapp and he wished me good night but he was still online not for a long time just a few minutes and I immediately thought he's flirting with another girl and instead of just getting rid of the thought I assumed him that he's flirting...First he thought I'm making a joke and didn't even react to it but then I felt like it's because I was right and going even more crazy ... he said that in the last time I'm really a lot fantasizing and he didn't answer first because I was saying such stupid things and he was annoyed.. he even said good night four times and I kept being annoying me until I got a pissed of sound message from him (not shouting but just to know that he finally wants to get to sleep now). Today I haven't heard from ... No surprise I guess :/

It's so childish I really need to stop being so paranoid but don't know what to do.. How to handle it when I start to think such things ...

Last edited by MadMoiselle87 (11/21/2016 9:02 am)

11/21/2016 11:52 am  #4

My ex-boyfriend cheated on me.  He took my happiness, self esteem and self worth and replaced it all with doubt.. But,  that was only because I allowed him to. I gave him those things.  I made the choice to not give my ex-boyfriend or anyone else for that matter the power to have me living a life lacking happiness and peace.

Each day, I affirm to myself that I am beautiful, smart, interesting and fun.

I warn you that your actions could cause a reality that you don't want.  Your confronting him about things, letting thoughts linger could cause that to manifest.   I have Whatsapp and I don't even know how to tell if anyone is online. Consider deleting the ability to know when someone is online.  Make a point to get rid of negative thoughts by saying to yourself that it could be as simple as someone logging in and sending him a message as soon as he was about to log off and he concluded things and went to bed or whatever.  Don't generate an issue where there isn't one.

I hope I helped some.

11/21/2016 12:40 pm  #5

Use google to search for techniques. There are many things to try EFT, CBT, Sedona, meditiations, autosuggestion......

Start doing some self discovery as to what is the stem of the jealousy. You have identified the trait you want to change which is a great first step.

Now u have to go deeper. The cause of your jealousy is not him or his actions. They are simply the ignitions

You have two task firstly find tools to control your reactions (Google) and then find techniques to help you find out what limiting beliefs are causing you to have these emotions. And work on changing them (Google).

We all have our own different Achilles heel but they are all based in distorted beliefs.

Last edited by Oasiscalm (11/21/2016 12:42 pm)

11/22/2016 9:16 am  #6

Thanks Avaelle I guess I'll trying the affirmations as well. I'll try to write them 14 times everyday and say them in my mind on my way to work . My mum told me yesterday she had problems in the past with her selfesteem as well and this helped her so much.

Atm I'm back on track again. After I got crazy at him I forgot the past and did some ho'oponopono and scripting and just focused on making me happy and then I got the perfect surprise and he visited me yesterday eventhough I was so crazy the day before this really made my day <3.

Thanks Oasiscalm I know I can google it and I even tried it already I just thought maybe some of you had the same problem and already found something which worked for them and could share it with me .

11/22/2016 10:01 am  #7

Yes, sometimes different things works for different people. No biggie.

11/22/2016 12:55 pm  #8

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Hey lovelies,

right now I'm in a really good daily contact with my guy it's almost like in the past but from time to time I'm still getting back to my old psycho jealous me and so we're going circles... Thanks to Sam I know that it doesn't matter if you say something stupid because the universe will fix it but I don't want to restart again and again I really want to make a move forward.

But I don't know how to handle my jealousy. I'm so paranoid sometimes it's ridiculous... I know sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut instead of saying something stupid but it's like I'm watching myself going crazy and can't control it.. Hopefully you don't think I'm totally crazy lol. I know that is a big problem and in my opinion the situation between my guy and me would be sooo much better if I finally don't panic about little things anymore. I know it's a lot about selfesteem and stuff.. I'm already listening to some binaural sounds every morning which is helping to feel more comfortable with myself but it's not enough...

Do you guys have some experience with it as well? And if so how do you finally get rid off it or at least learned to control it?

Thanks a lot

xxx

Jealousy is something that you can train yourself to let go of and it is necessary for a healthy relationship.  Jealousy has a lot to do with fear of loss or insecurity and self-esteem issues.  Don't focus on it but recognize it and train yourself to let go. When you have it visualize him loving you and never leaving.  Find peace in your heart and mind instead of fear.  Don't focus too much on it because you don't want it to be a self-fulfilling prophecy that he will find another person and leave you.  Use EFT if you find it helpful.  Listen to my mediations if you need to re-program your subconscious mind but take some steps toward ridding yourself of it.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

11/23/2016 4:48 am  #9

Lanie Stevens wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Hey lovelies,

Thanks a lot

xxx

Jealousy is something that you can train yourself to let go of and it is necessary for a healthy relationship.  Jealousy has a lot to do with fear of loss or insecurity and self-esteem issues.  Don't focus on it but recognize it and train yourself to let go. When you have it visualize him loving you and never leaving.  Find peace in your heart and mind instead of fear.  Don't focus too much on it because you don't want it to be a self-fulfilling prophecy that he will find another person and leave you.  Use EFT if you find it helpful.  Listen to my mediations if you need to re-program your subconscious mind but take some steps toward ridding yourself of it.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Thanks so much lanie but I guess after yesterday it will be even harder for me to get rid of it... we are in a good daily contact again and I was soo happy about it. Two days ago I was crazy me again (because of my jealousy and was afraid of losing him) but I did some ho'oponopono, PW and trying to be happy and so he surprised me in the evening and even brought me a little chocolate it was really cute he wasn't even mad at me, hugged me tight and give me a little kiss and just said something like 'oh difficult you ' and I said sorry.
I was so happy about him surprising me and being so nice but yesterday we had a stupid talk after a 'friend' of me talked some mean stuff about him (was like she just wants to make me feel bad she doesn't even know him). And I found out that he still sleeps with other women. After he came back from vacation he told me about that but after we had sometimes sex again and had such a good connection again I hoped it wouldn't be like that anymore. He's sorry now because he thought I would know that .. don't really know what to do now. I don't really doubt that the techniques are working because he was always really stubborn and wouldn't talk with me for days if I was going crazy in the past and now this surprise visit. He is so much more cute than in the past and as I said we're in a daily contact and that's what we didn't have for months...
Should I ignore the circumstances and focus on our connection like bashar says? Or do you think it's not working for me because otherwise he wouldn't have other woman anymore?
Xoxo

Last edited by MadMoiselle87 (11/23/2016 4:49 am)

11/23/2016 5:07 am  #10

We're talking right now about it and as we aren't in a committed relationship by now so I can't force him to stop that I guess but he told me that it's really only about sex; no sauna, no movies, no cuddling, no romantic or gentle stuff like little kisses or stuff like that.
Well it doesn't make me happy lol but it helps a bit.

Board footera