LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/10/2016 1:55 pm  #11

Re: Probably screwed up majorly by texting him...

LightReading wrote:

Another question:  my understanding is that we should avoid negative thoughts. But negative thoughts are natural. How can I make any negative emotions about this situation move me closer to my meditation goal besides bottling them up?

That's simply not how it works, love bug. We all try to find ways through that and there aren't any. And believe me, I tried hard to figure out ways lol. Do what you can to dissolve these negative thoughts. The technique helps, diverting your thoughts and replacing them with something more easy helps - like what I told you to do in my most recent comment, when you think about his text, see that anger as him loving you but just being salty about it - boom - negative changed to a positive because you're reinforcing the fact that he still loves you!
I know it's a challenge. We all struggle from it. Sometimes the negative thoughts seem unstoppable, but like emmeline said in another discussion - it's like building a muscle.

Last edited by Marz (11/10/2016 1:56 pm)

11/13/2016 9:19 pm  #12

Marz wrote:

That's simply not how it works, love bug. We all try to find ways through that and there aren't any. And believe me, I tried hard to figure out ways lol. Do what you can to dissolve these negative thoughts. The technique helps, diverting your thoughts and replacing them with something more easy helps - like what I told you to do in my most recent comment, when you think about his text, see that anger as him loving you but just being salty about it - boom - negative changed to a positive because you're reinforcing the fact that he still loves you!
I know it's a challenge. We all struggle from it. Sometimes the negative thoughts seem unstoppable, but like emmeline said in another discussion - it's like building a muscle.

Did some simple meditation to encourage positive thoughts instead of negative ones. Besides an apology from the ex, I'd like prettier skin and more confidence. I got an app for this purpose because I am so prone to ruminating on bad thoughts, so I hope this builds "the muscle". ;)

Thanks so much for responding. It feels good not to be alone in this.

11/13/2016 9:43 pm  #13

Nice! BTW, Using that spin brush thing to wash your face along with some light glycolic soap is da business! Life changer for skin!
Maybe we should do a beauty and supplement thread!

11/14/2016 3:19 am  #14

Marz wrote:

Nice! BTW, Using that spin brush thing to wash your face along with some light glycolic soap is da business! Life changer for skin!
Maybe we should do a beauty and supplement thread!

Great idea

11/24/2016 1:06 pm  #15

Supposed to be thankful, but today, I keep thinking about him. 

I haven't meditated using PW ever since the text. I've done cord cutting twice however... I was afraid that the negative emotions I've been feeling would create the opposite intended effect (him being pushed further way) if I did PW. 

Sigh....

11/24/2016 1:53 pm  #16

Thanks for sharing that. I personally never call, or text, I have pretty good self restraint, I even didn't return his call after he disappeared for 4 weeks...but I DO have a problem with viewing his fb page...trying to stop that now.

Amazonne wrote:

Hey, nah don't even sweat it. The ex WHO IS TEXTING ME RIGHT NOW is someone I "messed up" baaaad with in the past. I was so freaking crazy, texted much worse and did much worse. Now he can't let me go- it's as if none of that ever happened. He also sent me some really terrible and patronizing texts, but it was a reflection of where I was at the time. He will reflect your changed vibration. Trust me, when you feel great about yourself he will have no choice but to reflect that. Put it out of your head and live in the end of what you want! xx

Board footera