LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/23/2016 9:41 am  #1

what to do if he has started seeing someone else again?

So it was all going so well, with the RS and then him asking me there to spend time with him, talking about commitment and all of that, then I came back to Europe and he is seeing the other woman again  

Any advice? 

Feel It Real. 

11/24/2016 6:11 am  #2

Re: what to do if he has started seeing someone else again?

What makes you think he is seeing other women? 

11/24/2016 6:43 am  #3

well thats a good question, I dont 100 percent know. But He is on my social media and I just recently saw that he is working with the woman that he was dating 6 months ago doing some conference. 

Feel It Real. 

11/24/2016 3:40 pm  #4

Change your thoughts rite now sweetheart because if you do not, you will manifest them dating or him dating other women. 

Just remember there is NO OTHER WOMEN!! THERE IS ONLY YOU!! Visualize you and him together ONLY!! Do not sabotage yourself my dear. 

Do not base anything off of social media. I have worked so many conferences with a man I dated and I briefly seen him at these conferences, but if you would see the pictures from the events through out the conference that are posted on social media you would think we were around each other the entire time.

11/25/2016 4:39 am  #5

Hello, yes you are absolutely right. Although this is a woman I know he was dating in the past. 

In my mind I have claimed him as mine and thats what I visualise. 

This last week however I told him that I was deleting him from my social media (facebook) because too many reminders on there. He asked me if it meant I wanted to remove him from my life, and I said no I dont want to remove you from my life but Its making me sad seeing all these reminders. 

Maybe I should not have reached out and done that, but I just feel I have to let go and detach right now. He said he loves me and wants to be with me, but just was not ready to have an exclusive relationship. 

Feel It Real. 

11/27/2016 5:55 am  #6

Well ,,, another update. Continuing with PW on my love. 

After deleting him from social media (to take a break from the circus and I didnt want to see what hes doing all the time and who with) he messaged me that he loves me so much and can he come to me for Christmas holidays?!  

Feel It Real. 

11/27/2016 7:26 am  #7

That is awesome! !!!! Good job!!!

11/27/2016 8:19 pm  #8

thanks just have to not focus on other women thats a source of anxiety for me 

Feel It Real. 

12/04/2016 9:54 am  #9

So ladies ... more success! 

He is coming to spend Christmas with me and my family! Crazy! 

Now, I know he is still dating this other girl but Ive persisted with the PW and just know that hes wrapping things up with her now before he finally commits to me. I can feel it. I know it sounds a little crazy but my intuition is telling me he maybe will propose or something at Christmas. 

Feel It Real. 

12/04/2016 11:16 am  #10

sarahjayne wrote:

So ladies ... more success! 

He is coming to spend Christmas with me and my family! Crazy! 

Now, I know he is still dating this other girl but Ive persisted with the PW and just know that hes wrapping things up with her now before he finally commits to me. I can feel it. I know it sounds a little crazy but my intuition is telling me he maybe will propose or something at Christmas. 

This is great news! I'm so happy for you! Stay confident and keep up the great work! Keep us updated (:

Board footera