LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/22/2016 3:58 pm  #1

The best way to thank my target?

So I have been wanting to thank her forever
And I feel mostly confident about it (and my confidence comes in waves)
So how do I do this without sounding wordy or sounding like an obsessed fan lol? I don't want to be a fan/stan; I want to come off as a supporter and a friend and I ultimately want to become her friend? ^^

Last edited by princessgirl87 (11/22/2016 4:16 pm)

11/23/2016 7:34 pm  #2

Re: The best way to thank my target?

Bump

11/24/2016 11:37 am  #3

It depends what you're thinking her for..

11/24/2016 12:18 pm  #4

Avaelle wrote:

It depends what you're thinking her for..

Oh right, sorry! I meant to mention that the thank you is for liking some selfies.
She always does, so I want to thank her for that. I woulda done it sooner but I was shy before lol

11/24/2016 6:56 pm  #5

Bump again xD

11/25/2016 3:04 am  #6

Hi,

As for what is the best way to thank her, I think you know best as you know her and know the situation.

But I can tell you from my own experience that if I am not quite sure how to express my gratitude to someone, for example because we don`t really have a close enough relationship to freely express our emotions to one another, I always thank them silently in my mind, in words I would actually say out loud. They always receive that energy, because ultimately whether you say it out loud, write it as a comment online or say it in your mind, it is about sending an energy charge of gratitude - and anyway you do it, if it is sincere, they always get it

11/26/2016 1:09 pm  #7

I wouldn't thank her for the likes. I think you mentioned before that you don't want her to see you as a "fan," right ? If that's the case her 'likes' shouldn't be a big deal (😉 they are, and it's definitely exciting!💛) But I wouldn't let her know this by thanking her for it. Is this someone you eventually want a relationship with ? Think of it this way, we wouldn't thank our significant others for liking our pics. I hope it doesn't seem like I'm being negative, it definitely looks like things are moving forward for you. She's paying attention!

She answered some questions for you before? Maybe thank her using PW,
then actually ask her a follow-up question, just to start a conversation?💛

✨💛✨

11/26/2016 4:25 pm  #8

Basilily wrote:

Hi,

As for what is the best way to thank her, I think you know best as you know her and know the situation.

But I can tell you from my own experience that if I am not quite sure how to express my gratitude to someone, for example because we don`t really have a close enough relationship to freely express our emotions to one another, I always thank them silently in my mind, in words I would actually say out loud. They always receive that energy, because ultimately whether you say it out loud, write it as a comment online or say it in your mind, it is about sending an energy charge of gratitude - and anyway you do it, if it is sincere, they always get it

okay! I could try that in PW, what you both are suggesting. ^^

11/26/2016 4:32 pm  #9

Golden wrote:

I wouldn't thank her for the likes. I think you mentioned before that you don't want her to see you as a "fan," right ? If that's the case her 'likes' shouldn't be a big deal (😉 they are, and it's definitely exciting!💛) But I wouldn't let her know this by thanking her for it. Is this someone you eventually want a relationship with ? Think of it this way, we wouldn't thank our significant others for liking our pics. I hope it doesn't seem like I'm being negative, it definitely looks like things are moving forward for you. She's paying attention!

She answered some questions for you before? Maybe thank her using PW,
then actually ask her a follow-up question, just to start a conversation?💛

She liked a post I did on Turkey Day and it was about a project she's involved in.
This morning I mentioned it again on my main account (I have two accounts). And I hope you are right. I was feeling a bit down yesterday, because I expected more than a like. But today I'm much better. I'll figure out what question to ask her in the future, depending on what topic she's posted.

Board footera