LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/26/2016 5:24 pm  #1

Please help me understand what to do I am a MESS right now.

So I started the LOA and read PW and started the work to draw back my ex, who I still love. We broke up in June 2014 and have only see each other 1 time since then in December of 2014. We we ended up at this bowling alley today at a party for mutual friendsand at the end of the event I went up to him and we talked, small talk for 20 minutes or so. I have been visualizing this conversation over and over for the past 3 weeks. He asked me if  I was dating, engaged , married etc. I said no...nothing serious, he said well what are you waiting for? I said. You. He turned and looked at me and smiled and chuckled. He said really are you happy, I said yes, are you, and she said he was. (he is in a relationship with another woman)  ..so we continued to chat and he said well I have to go so I can get ready for work, I said it was nice to see you, he said yes good to see you too, he said can I get a hug. I stood up and he hugged me around my waist and caressed my back, and I pulled away, when I pulled he came right in and kissed me on my lips and said I still love you. I went blank, I was just standing there, and he kissed my lips again and said I love you. I said I love you too..and he walked off. WTF? What do I do now. He said he is happy with this other woman,  but why WOULD he kiss me that is so random and he is so emotionally cold most of the time,  could not believe he kissed me. What do I do now. DO I continue to meditate, or just consider this closure and move on. I am a mess right now. Please help me understand. 

11/26/2016 6:34 pm  #2

Re: Please help me understand what to do I am a MESS right now.

Oh boy that would mess me up personally. Hmm. In my opinion, if this was the guy I was in love with and wanted to spend the rest of my life with I would continue the PW and visualizations. He said he still loves you and kissed you, however if he were to ask to hangout or try to kiss me again I would decline or avoid him until he is single. Sort of what I'm currently going through I went completely NC because I felt he was getting the best of both worlds, of being with his GF and having me to spend time with which upset me because I want him all to myself. But anyways, back to you, before you do anything I feel you should have a good long talk with yourself and make sure this is the man that you absolutely want. If he is then you will have him, but you can't control the situation, expect him to be yours but don't expect it to have a certain way. It can happen a certain way but it's has less resistance if you don't try to control how it happens. But make sure he's the one you want then continue the PW and visualizations stronger and with more intention, don't give up even if it seems like nothing is happening.

On the other hand if this was good closure for you, then you can move on and find someone else and who knows he might even try to win you over. But at the end of the day this is your decision, follow your heart and do what you want. I hope this helps and you get what you want (:

11/26/2016 7:36 pm  #3

Thank you. I have totally calmed down in the past few hours. I AGREE with you 100% I need to have that long talk with myself and see what it is I really want. I appreciate your feedback, I was a wreck earlier...still feeling some sorta way, but I can say this things really does work. I will continue to manifest in all areas of my life. 

11/27/2016 4:16 pm  #4

Wow. Well that's definitely hope. I just personally don't think you should have said you're waiting on him. You're giving him too much insight on his hold on you which can make him pull away. But, were those the words you wanted to hear him say? At this point, keep doing what you're doing but let him come to you going forward OR if you're done and feel good now...next.That won't stop him from coming back. 

jenib wrote:

So I started the LOA and read PW and started the work to draw back my ex, who I still love. We broke up in June 2014 and have only see each other 1 time since then in December of 2014. We we ended up at this bowling alley today at a party for mutual friendsand at the end of the event I went up to him and we talked, small talk for 20 minutes or so. I have been visualizing this conversation over and over for the past 3 weeks. He asked me if  I was dating, engaged , married etc. I said no...nothing serious, he said well what are you waiting for? I said. You. He turned and looked at me and smiled and chuckled. He said really are you happy, I said yes, are you, and she said he was. (he is in a relationship with another woman)  ..so we continued to chat and he said well I have to go so I can get ready for work, I said it was nice to see you, he said yes good to see you too, he said can I get a hug. I stood up and he hugged me around my waist and caressed my back, and I pulled away, when I pulled he came right in and kissed me on my lips and said I still love you. I went blank, I was just standing there, and he kissed my lips again and said I love you. I said I love you too..and he walked off. WTF? What do I do now. He said he is happy with this other woman,  but why WOULD he kiss me that is so random and he is so emotionally cold most of the time,  could not believe he kissed me. What do I do now. DO I continue to meditate, or just consider this closure and move on. I am a mess right now. Please help me understand. 

Board footera