LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/29/2016 1:24 am  #1

It works

I first started Lanie'so techniques a year ago on my ex, I finally gave up because I manifested a man that looks just like him and has similar interests to him, same age, among other similarities but he treats me so much better. We've been dating six months but he was so unsure for months if he wanted us to be official. It was very frustrating. I used PW to get him to finally call me his girlfriend, this finally happened a month ago. It's been going good. I been using the technique to get him to say "I love you" for about a week and just for the heck of it, 2 days ago did a water blessing with thoughts of him being in love with me on my glass of water before I drank it. I then forgot about the blessing yesterday, I wasn't taking it serious. Guess what, last night he texted me "I love you" then he called me (we are long distance), we talked about normal things and when we were hanging up he said "I love you" again!!! It does work!

11/29/2016 7:32 am  #2

Re: It works

So happy for you

11/29/2016 9:06 am  #3

This is incredible and inspiring. What is a water blessing? how do you do it, what do you say?

Blessed Is She Who Believed

11/29/2016 11:15 am  #4

Cheriesymone wrote:

This is incredible and inspiring. What is a water blessing? how do you do it, what do you say?

Have you heard of the Emoto Water Experiment? It's fascinating, water retains the positive or negative energy from out thoughts. All I did was hold a glass of water and energized it with my thoughts of hearing my man say I love you. I felt the happiness in me. Then I drank the water haha.

11/29/2016 11:40 am  #5

I've heard of it. I have his book too. Quite amazing the power of our words.

MissMiso wrote:

Cheriesymone wrote:

Have you heard of the Emoto Water Experiment? It's fascinating, water retains the positive or negative energy from out thoughts. All I did was hold a glass of water and energized it with my thoughts of hearing my man say I love you. I felt the happiness in me. Then I drank the water haha.

11/29/2016 11:42 am  #6

Btw. Don't be surprised if your ex still reaches out to you

MissMiso wrote:

Cheriesymone wrote:

11/30/2016 12:21 am  #7

MissMiso wrote:

I first started Lanie'so techniques a year ago on my ex, I finally gave up because I manifested a man that looks just like him and has similar interests to him, same age, among other similarities but he treats me so much better. We've been dating six months but he was so unsure for months if he wanted us to be official. It was very frustrating. I used PW to get him to finally call me his girlfriend, this finally happened a month ago. It's been going good. I been using the technique to get him to say "I love you" for about a week and just for the heck of it, 2 days ago did a water blessing with thoughts of him being in love with me on my glass of water before I drank it. I then forgot about the blessing yesterday, I wasn't taking it serious. Guess what, last night he texted me "I love you" then he called me (we are long distance), we talked about normal things and when we were hanging up he said "I love you" again!!! It does work!

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Board footera