LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/29/2016 10:24 pm  #1

It worked.

My situation is a little different than most on here, but the PW worked all the same. Haven't had much communication in the last 3 months. Tonight I called him and talked for about 15 minutes. Wasn't too deep of a conversation but it was loaded with tension. Not much was said, but one thing stood out. 

He admitted fault. 

This is huge. It's the one thing I could never get out of him before and it's what I focused a lot of his statements in PW on. I wanted him to take responsibility for the way things ended up. I'm sitting here over an hour after getting off the phone with him and I am still in shock. 

It works, ladies. It really, really works. 

I'm going to continue using it and working on him. 

11/30/2016 12:20 am  #2

Re: It worked.

Sushi wrote:

My situation is a little different than most on here, but the PW worked all the same. Haven't had much communication in the last 3 months. Tonight I called him and talked for about 15 minutes. Wasn't too deep of a conversation but it was loaded with tension. Not much was said, but one thing stood out. 

He admitted fault. 

This is huge. It's the one thing I could never get out of him before and it's what I focused a lot of his statements in PW on. I wanted him to take responsibility for the way things ended up. I'm sitting here over an hour after getting off the phone with him and I am still in shock. 

It works, ladies. It really, really works. 

I'm going to continue using it and working on him. 

That's awesome sweetie!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

11/30/2016 9:00 am  #3

Re: It worked.

Awesome lady! Your dreams will come true.

Board footera