LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/09/2016 11:04 pm  #11

Re: 1 year apart, 1 year of prayers, more than 4 months of technique!

Thank you! You brought my confidence up. I can't wait to share good news, I really appreciate it. Hugs!!! 

Last edited by HH (12/10/2016 5:53 pm)

12/10/2016 12:54 pm  #12

Thank you DC for great tip!
Wish you and HH great success!!

12/10/2016 3:18 pm  #13

DC wrote:

Don't doubt anything. The man I'm trying to get back, I've been apart from since 2007. Since I've been using LOA to reconcile with him, almost a year now, he's contacted me 4 times, unprompted, though we never had contact for years. Each time, there was something more between us from the time before. Live your life, enjoy it, he's coming back. It just takes a while for the embers to reignite. I do PW once a day. I've been doing it straight since August 15th and I've had men that I see on a daily basis that I do it on too, as baseline subjects (not at all interested in them). I definitely see the changes in them. It starts slow, but I'm convinced that it all works.

Wow your patience really paid off. I've been waiting just over 2 months since his last contact and it's driving me crazy.

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

12/10/2016 3:35 pm  #14

It's my personal feelings that he shouldn't have access to you at all though. I mean through keeping you around on social media. I just feel it gives them "just enough" access into your life they can keep moving whole your heart is sore, you may see something u that just about does it and makes you want to just forget about him. Unless you're just really strong. But I'd delete him, who needs to see his new relationship? That's his business, let him MISS you. But again, that's just how I do things. Any input from others?

HH wrote:

It's been a year apart from my ex, focused on myself, learned a lot, thankful!  During this time, I focused on myself but also prayed for reconciliation.  I've been using Lanie's technique for more than 4 months, every day sometimes twice a day consistently.  I haven't seen results, no contact from my ex, didn't unblock me from social media and has been with the same girl for these 4 months. I am enthusiastic about the technique, used the meditation, read both books, did it without the meditation, scripted...  and still believe it works, I just haven't seen any signs or changes.   I was thinking it's the year apart that makes it harder to connect with ex..  Any advice??  Has anyone been through something similar? 
Thanks x0

12/10/2016 3:53 pm  #15

I personally don't have any social media like FB but I was connected to him via LinkedIn.  So he was able to contact me. I don't do social media. Regardless, as Lanie says, if he's that interested, sooner or later he'll find a way.  If you are connected via social media, unless you are seeing things that make you unhappy like a GF, I wouldn't bother blocking it. But, if you see things you don't like, and cause you to fight to maintain your vibes, I'd cut him out. That's my personal take.

12/10/2016 5:58 pm  #16

mrstkg wrote:

It's my personal feelings that he shouldn't have access to you at all though. I mean through keeping you around on social media. I just feel it gives them "just enough" access into your life they can keep moving whole your heart is sore, you may see something u that just about does it and makes you want to just forget about him. Unless you're just really strong. But I'd delete him, who needs to see his new relationship? That's his business, let him MISS you. But again, that's just how I do things. Any input from others?

HH wrote:

It's been a year apart from my ex, focused on myself, learned a lot, thankful!  During this time, I focused on myself but also prayed for reconciliation.  I've been using Lanie's technique for more than 4 months, every day sometimes twice a day consistently.  I haven't seen results, no contact from my ex, didn't unblock me from social media and has been with the same girl for these 4 months. I am enthusiastic about the technique, used the meditation, read both books, did it without the meditation, scripted...  and still believe it works, I just haven't seen any signs or changes.   I was thinking it's the year apart that makes it harder to connect with ex..  Any advice??  Has anyone been through something similar? 
Thanks x0

He actually has me blocked on everything so that's not even an option.  The only way I can contact him (if I were to and I am not) is via email.  I completely agree with you mrstkg. Thanks for your input!

12/10/2016 5:59 pm  #17

Believe wrote:

Thanks Believe!! Wish you success as well <3

12/10/2016 6:11 pm  #18

Ohh! Ok. I misread. I thought the way you knew about the girl was through social media. Well, it's OK that he blocked you, the less access, the more he can miss you.

HH wrote:

mrstkg wrote:

HH wrote:

Thanks x0

He actually has me blocked on everything so that's not even an option.  The only way I can contact him (if I were to and I am not) is via email.  I completely agree with you mrstkg. Thanks for your input!

12/10/2016 6:20 pm  #19

Believe wrote:

Thank you😀. If I could be found guilty of anything in life, it would be persistence to the core. Doesn't matter how long it takes, I will see it through to the end.

12/10/2016 6:29 pm  #20

DC wrote:

Believe wrote:

Thank you😀. If I could be found guilty of anything in life, it would be persistence to the core. Doesn't matter how long it takes, I will see it through to the end.

DC - do you let go and go dating with other guys meanwhile?  I find it so difficult to date although I let go and live my life as normal.  

Board footera