LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/13/2016 1:35 am  #1

Is it actually a good idea to PW when they're back in your life?

So the ex I've been working on for the past 9+ months is back in my life, sort of. I sent him a birthday message with zero expectations, and one thing led to another and he suggested we workout together. He said the SAME thing a couple of months ago, so I thought it was lame and just ignored it.

Well, he surprised me and started pushing for a meetup with specific days - and sounded so accommodating and considerate of my schedule. 

Before I sent that birthday message, I did an intense pw session. He took 4 days to get back to me. After that I didn't do pw and he seemed to respond fairly quickly within a day. 

I replied him yesterday afternoon about the times that would work for me - and then did a PW top-up session last night. It's been over a day and he hasn't replied. 

I'm not worried or anything, because I've finally reached a point of letting go of the outcome and just curious to see what his intentions are... 

But now I'm wondering if I should actually pw him or not until the day we meet? It seems like he takes longer to respond when I do pw on him - and that's kind of annoying. 

Is it really necessary if I don't have that many negative thoughts towards him? 

I *do* want him to hear him say he still misses me/loves me/ wants to build a life together, but I've pw-ed that for months and months.

Just don't know what I should do now. Let go and see what happens? 

It does feel awesome to do pw on him though, but I'd rather be talking to him daily... which doesn't seem to happen when I do the pw! It's just so weird. 

12/13/2016 3:15 am  #2

Re: Is it actually a good idea to PW when they're back in your life?

It is not really about doing PW or not doing PW, it is about having and maintaining the feeling of him being back with you. It might just be that after a PW session you have a feeling of: okay, I PW-d you, now you should respond to me quickly...
which actually leads to him not responding because you are focussed on the lack of him responding, if you get what I mean.

Know that you two will meet up and do what feels best to you in the meantime. It is all in the intention behind it, not in the action itself!

12/14/2016 3:54 pm  #3

Noeshe wrote:

It is not really about doing PW or not doing PW, it is about having and maintaining the feeling of him being back with you. It might just be that after a PW session you have a feeling of: okay, I PW-d you, now you should respond to me quickly...
which actually leads to him not responding because you are focussed on the lack of him responding, if you get what I mean.

Know that you two will meet up and do what feels best to you in the meantime. It is all in the intention behind it, not in the action itself!

Thanks for reminding me what to focus on! :-) 

I think the confusion comes from not knowing the effects of PW.

I've done RS on 1 guy for 4 months (with surprising success 3 months after that), but other than that, my ex is the only guy I've done PW on for so long.

So when I do the pw, and he seems to *poof*, I question whether I'm making the situation worse and if it'd be better to just forget about him and not do the pw.

Everyone says pw *always* works - and I do believe the success stories - I just haven't had concrete evidence in MY life to confirm that it works. 

I actually just PW'ed him: "I really want to see you, I'll tell you about our plans soon I promise" and a bunch of other stuff that just flowed e.g. "I'm really excited to see you." 

I'll report back what happens, we're planning on meeting this Sunday! :-)

Last edited by getitgirl (12/14/2016 3:54 pm)

12/14/2016 4:06 pm  #4

Hoping for some really good news on sunday! 🙂

My guy and me have not had contact for about a month now, and I am only on his work-phone, which he hardly ever uses. Long story 😉
Anyway, a few days ago i noticed that he had been online on his work phone, no message, but i was so excited.  I thought: okay, so he does stil check this phone, I will send him a short message to maybe push things forward a little....I probably don't have to tell you he hasn't been online since....

Sometimes it feels like the universe is telling me: yes it works, but we are doing this on our terms, not yours. Stop messing with our work 😄

12/15/2016 5:32 pm  #5

Noeshe wrote:

Hoping for some really good news on sunday! 🙂

My guy and me have not had contact for about a month now, and I am only on his work-phone, which he hardly ever uses. Long story 😉
Anyway, a few days ago i noticed that he had been online on his work phone, no message, but i was so excited. I thought: okay, so he does stil check this phone, I will send him a short message to maybe push things forward a little....I probably don't have to tell you he hasn't been online since....

Sometimes it feels like the universe is telling me: yes it works, but we are doing this on our terms, not yours. Stop messing with our work 😄

Haven't heard from him yet, but I know that's just me focusing on the lack. It's like, I know all these things and what not to do/feel, but still can't help feeling annoyed that he did not confirm the time sooner.

So, I've scheduled a date with a handsome, muscular guy mid-afternoon to make myself feel better lol. 

I looked at some of your posts.. is this your love who you were in a best friends situation with for a while? Why are you not talking anymore? Are you still doing PW on him?

I know what you mean by wanting to push things along... I have huge control issues when it comes to guys who aren't in my life. 

Over the summer, I contacted one of my ex's coworkers to see if she could pass him a small gift I got for him since I know he just finished his exam. She quit months ago, so she couldn't do it. But thank goodness it saved me from doing something stupid. 

That didn't stop me.... I would sometimes view his other closest coworker's Linkedin profile, on the off chance I'd show up in his "people you may know" list and if he discovered it, he'd show my ex my profile. Hahahaha. *oh dear god*.

I've even tried to find his house one night to see if he was home on a Saturday night. In the end I couldn't find it. But it did make me feel batshit crazy.

Anyways, that's not even scratching the surface... LOL. And I started to realize the same as you - that the universe has plans for me, and I can't just go around controlling the outcome. That's a good thing, because when things happen in the right time, it works out so much better than when you try to force things. 

Of course I still want to.... I'm a master of my destiny! :-P Or so I think...

Board footera