LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/14/2016 2:49 pm  #1

now why is that men from the past suddenly Contact again?

My focus is only on one person. I don't even have the energy or interest to focus on other men, not even for validation. Yet, men from yearsss ago will literally find me, and contact me. Last night I got a call from a guy I only had phone conversations with, over 6 years ago, but he begged my cousin for my number. He even told me all this...and there is another, whom I was once on love with. Why is this again? Good sign?

12/14/2016 3:19 pm  #2

Re: now why is that men from the past suddenly Contact again?

Hi mrstkg,
yes this is proof that you are in  good place vibrationally. I dont know how to explain it but its like you are emitting a signal that they are picking up on and responding to.
Are you using Lanies techniques?

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

12/14/2016 3:23 pm  #3

Yes, they all come out running when you are in a good place. This is a good sign that it's working.

12/14/2016 3:33 pm  #4

OK ladies thank you! Yes, I do the PW and the BWD. I visualize very vividly, I'm good at that. The very first time I wrote out my list my "husband" called me while I was writing it. I was still upset with him, so I never answered, he left a message though.I hoped he'd just call one.more.time...it's ended up calling him "back" weeks later. He didn't answer. There's more to the situation of course, but I know there are feelings on both ends...but other energies to. I'm patiently waiting

12/14/2016 3:43 pm  #5

I agree, very good signs that you are sending out the right signals. Keep doing what you are doing, because you are getting there

12/14/2016 4:11 pm  #6

Thanks so much for the feedback. Still can't help but wonder why "others" reach out, vs. The one who the focus goes towards.

12/17/2016 7:01 am  #7

You are radiating good vibrations. Perhaps others reach out because we don't give a fuck about them. Hence, there is no resistance, longing, negativity, etc.
A friend of mine whom I told in October not to call me till she books an appointment to see a therapist because she has some serious issues and I couldn't deal with the negativity almost every single day. A week after this she texted saying that I am keeping conditions instead of helping her, she said goodbye forever, etc. She didn't see that I was actually helping her since years. I didn't respond. 
And just now, few minutes ago, she called me, I couldn't receive so she texted that she has booked an appointment.
So see, things do happen.
Relax. You are actually doing well and your methods are without a doubt working on your target. Keep it up.

Last edited by Aphrodite11 (12/17/2016 7:09 am)

RISE

Board footera