LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/27/2016 4:49 pm  #1

Am I using PW wrong?

I do the steps, but I find that I have a hard time envisioning the person. It takes an extreme amount of focus to visualize and live inside the visualization. And afterward, I just get the feeling that it didn't work...

Any tips?  
Thank you!!

11/27/2016 8:22 pm  #2

Re: Am I using PW wrong?

Are you lying down and relaxing? Do you get into a "state akin to sleep" that Neville Goddard talks about? i.e. almost asleep but still conscious, this is our most powerful state to visualise. 

Also, take some notes before you start doing PW about the person. Write down some of their characteristics, and things about their appearance. e.g. whats their hair like? What clothes do they like to wear? What do they smell like? What does their voice sound like? Are there any mannerisms that they always do? 

Hope this can help a little to amp up the visualising! 

Feel It Real. 

11/27/2016 10:58 pm  #3

Thank you! 

I'm assuming one doesn't have to be "almost tired" to do it, however? I've read of many successes while around loved ones, etc.

I guess I just don't feel like I'm "connected" to them when I do it. I just feel like I'm visualizing. 
I think that's the issue.

Also, can I manifest a Facebook message, for example, by doing this? Thank you

12/18/2016 10:05 am  #4

I wouldn't worry about the visualizing too much. Lanie herself said she's not very visual. All you need is a "sense" of the person. Even if it is just a blurred shadow, but inside you feel it is "her", then it will work.

The problem you must deal with is the feeling that it didn't work. Hey, none of us are doing it perfectly, I'm sure - but it still works! So put that out of your mind. I have even experimented with people a few times (usually getting them to say non romantic things - but on an ex who tried to come back, I got him to say romantic stuff for a  short while), and because I didn't give a damn, I did the vis in a very rushed, haphazard manner. And all the exact words still came out). So don't worry and just do it. 

Board footera