LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/18/2016 1:03 am  #1

I need some help!

Hi everyone,

I just started using the PW technique about two weeks ago on a guy I've been dating who wasn't committing, and while it seemed to work at first, my guy and I got into a HUGE fight and he is gone.

I, of course, made it worse by being insecure and babbling nonsense. Ugh, now I am totally heartbroken.

Do any of you have any advice as to how I can fix this? Or did I just totally screw it up forever? I was thinking of leaving him alone and doing the technique as much as possible until he calms down and comes around. Will it work?

-Kay

12/18/2016 1:41 am  #2

Re: I need some help!

luvvthings wrote:

Hi everyone,

I just started using the PW technique about two weeks ago on a guy I've been dating who wasn't committing, and while it seemed to work at first, my guy and I got into a HUGE fight and he is gone.

I, of course, made it worse by being insecure and babbling nonsense. Ugh, now I am totally heartbroken.

Do any of you have any advice as to how I can fix this? Or did I just totally screw it up forever? I was thinking of leaving him alone and doing the technique as much as possible until he calms down and comes around. Will it work?

-Kay

Seems like you already know what to do. Work on insecurity too.

RISE

12/18/2016 9:23 am  #3

Aphrodite11 wrote:

luvvthings wrote:

Hi everyone,

-Kay

Seems like you already know what to do. Work on insecurity too.

Ditto

12/18/2016 11:43 am  #4

Thank you both for responding! I really appreciate it

Do either of you have any tips on what to do when the fear and insecurities come sneaking in? I feel pretty hopeless when I'm at work and I suddenly think negatively.

Board footera