LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/18/2016 4:01 am  #1

On Skipping the Relaxation Ritual

Hello Ladies.  I have read all three of Lanie's books - PW, BWD and PP - and refer back to them daily.  I have been doing the manifestation method just as Lanie instructs in PW/BWD everyday for almost two full months focusing on just one man and my question is this - in BWD Chapter 9, Exercise 1 where Lanie says that once you do it for a while you can skip the relaxation ritual and that she does it while she's driving - does she mean that you don't need to go into subconscious mode anymore?  Or just that you don't need to lie down?  Please clarify.

And BTW, Lanie's methods that I've been doing so far are working for me.  I am experiencing actual real world results.  Thank you so much Lanie for teaching about this method.  This is a life changer!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

12/18/2016 5:33 am  #2

Re: On Skipping the Relaxation Ritual

Welcome Indigo 
I'm sure Lanie will respond soon but my take is that once you get into the rhythm of training your mind to use the technique, it will be like second nature to you. Your mind will adapt to be in the correct state to apply the technique.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

12/18/2016 9:22 am  #3

As you become more experienced you will require less preparation to get into a mediations be state.

Take your time and aim for effective sessions, the rest will follow.

12/19/2016 5:49 am  #4

I think she means...like for example when you're driving, or sitting on the bus, or walking, or doing some repetitive task like washing the dishes..you naturally drop into that daydreaming "alpha" state anyway, and so from there you can just proceed with the visualizing.

I often do the technique when I'm travelling on the bus. I'm looking out of the window and the real world kind of receeds. So doing it then even with eyes open is fairly easy.

Board footera