LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/20/2016 8:04 pm  #1

Can you visualize someone into chilling out?

Hi Ladies-- I know this sounds insane but I've been dating a lovely man for a few months but he is just smothering me.  Wants to be in touch via text 24/7 and constantly (i mean CONSTANTLY) telling me how madly in love with me he is.  I am in the middle of a divorce and am just not ready for this kind of intensity from a new guy even though I really do love him. I just need him to pull back a little.  

My question is do you think i can use these techniques to get him to calm the hell down?  :D 

12/20/2016 11:37 pm  #2

Re: Can you visualize someone into chilling out?

If you are familiar with Abraham, perhaps you can try the list of positive aspects. That worked well for me.

As far as he goes, does he seem somewhat insecure?  In my personal experience, I've noticed that the men who got super clingy were the ones that experienced rejection fairly recently. I'm just curious if there is something deeper to his behaviour. If you think he has say trust issues, you might want to address that during PW, by getting him to make statements like "I love that we have a wonderful trusting relationship".  If there is anything particular that seems to be an underlying issue, it might be worthwhile addressing that. You can also get him to say he's calm during PW but fixing the root of the problem might be more fruitful.

Last edited by DC (12/20/2016 11:44 pm)

Board footera