LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/21/2016 5:42 pm  #1

Should I just forget him?

My boyfriend and I haven't broke up! He has been away overseas and he hasn't contacted me since October!  Been gone since SEPTEMBER~ WTH This is the ultimate disrespect right? I mean come on girls? I did try this technique a few time and it did not work for me so I'm thinking wtf why should I be with someone like that right? I'm mad. 

12/21/2016 7:38 pm  #2

Re: Should I just forget him?

Was your relationship rocky when he left?

It seems quite odd that he would just stop talking with you thinking that you guys are in a good place, since you certainly seem a little confused about why he's not contacting you.

If he is alive and well, and you were on decent terms, it is quite disrespectful. But, if you were in a place where you had drifted apart for one reason or another, he may have just decided avoiding the break up, which is disrespectful still. But, he may have thought he had nothing to lose by just pulling away.

I don't quite understand the situation to be able to chime in.

Last edited by DC (12/21/2016 7:58 pm)

12/21/2016 7:55 pm  #3

Yes it was but things were okay when he left! Not great but he did not break up with me wth! Just disappear? Should I even try anymore at all? This sucks

12/21/2016 8:03 pm  #4

I think you're the only one that can truly make that determination. If you think that there might have been a misunderstanding, it might be worth a try. But, if he just left you hanging and weaselled his way out of having a difficult conversation because it was more convenient for him, I don't know if that would be something I could live with, but I'm not here to judge. You should do what you want, not for revenge or ego, but if this is the man you truly love.

Last edited by DC (12/21/2016 8:03 pm)

12/21/2016 8:24 pm  #5

He contacted me one time since he has been gone and he just said that he is on his way to another country that was it. Nothing more. 

12/21/2016 9:02 pm  #6

Is he somewhere that he could maybe not contact you?! It seems odd he just wouldn't

12/21/2016 10:32 pm  #7

Not sure if its a military thing or just a he doesn't give a damn thing. I got upset today and emailed him that I CANNOT believe he has only contacted me ONE TIME in 5 MONTHS and wished him a merry christmas. As soon as I sent it I regretted it because I just don't want him to know I'm so broken up. He is in Ukraine and the UK back and forth I think..mostly Ukraine. I'm pretty sure they have phones in Ukraine. I never took him as the type of person to just do something like this but I'm slowly learning that you can put anything past anyone smh. I'm breaking down..the holidays are here and my breakdown is getting bigger. I thought I could manifest him back but like you guys probably saw in my other posts its just not working. This is so sad. I hope you guys are having a better christmas than me. 

Last edited by BuyMeTiffany's (12/21/2016 10:34 pm)

12/22/2016 12:26 am  #8

BuyMeTiffany's wrote:

Not sure if its a military thing or just a he doesn't give a damn thing. I got upset today and emailed him that I CANNOT believe he has only contacted me ONE TIME in 5 MONTHS and wished him a merry christmas. As soon as I sent it I regretted it because I just don't want him to know I'm so broken up. He is in Ukraine and the UK back and forth I think..mostly Ukraine. I'm pretty sure they have phones in Ukraine. I never took him as the type of person to just do something like this but I'm slowly learning that you can put anything past anyone smh. I'm breaking down..the holidays are here and my breakdown is getting bigger. I thought I could manifest him back but like you guys probably saw in my other posts its just not working. This is so sad. I hope you guys are having a better christmas than me. 

I was hoping to hear something around the holidays too but now Christmas is only 2 days away. If I spend Xmas with my family and he spends it with his family we will be a 3 hour drive apart rather than the thousands of miles separating us now. 3 hours! 

Yes I'm pretty sure they have phones in the Ukraine.

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

Board footera