LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/23/2016 1:59 pm  #1

So confused - Advice please!

So, I started doing PW on my ex of 3 months about 2 weeks ago. The 3rd time I did it before bed and right before I disconnected I told him to text me. When I woke up the next morning I had a text from him sent at 4am asking to meet up for a coffee. I met up with him and I was trying to be a little distant/friendly. The whole time he kept staring at me like he had something to say (I know all of his many faces and expressions) but when I asked him "Do you have something to say?" he'd just laugh a bit and then I'd chatter on about something inane - I was nervous ok.

But then he kept asking me to sit next to him and I finally relented. Once I sat next to him he immediately went in for cuddles, was holding my hand, had his hand in my hair etc. And he asked "Would it be bad if I kissed you?" and then wouldn't stop kissing me the entire time we were there even though I told him that he couldn't do that. 

Now at the same time he was telling me "I don't want to say that I wanna start over" and "I don't want you to think I had a secret master plan for getting you here to meet for coffee" and when I asked him wtf he was going on about and doing he was all "Idk i'm just confused about life and feeling a little emotional right now" 

I had to meet some people for dinner so I left. That was it. 

Since then we haven't really talked about that meeting (was almost a week ago) and I've still been doing PW daily/sometimes twice a day. We've been speaking but it's been about arranging a time where we can Skype to talk about what was going on when we had coffee. 

My confusion is - It says to go No Contact and to not talk about the relationship with the other person when you're doing PW. Does this still apply in my situation? I guess because he hasn't really come forward and said he wants to be with more or anything and has just left me super confused...

I'm not sure what I should be doing right now?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated 

12/23/2016 2:52 pm  #2

Re: So confused - Advice please!

Yep, go no contact and keep doing the PW. You've piqued his interest but he's not where you want him to be yet. He was just using you for an emotional supply. 

Board footera