LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/23/2016 5:52 am  #1

Email from an old Ex....I'm gobsmacked!

Just opened my emails and I have an email from one of my exes..... We split up about 12 years ago...how bizarre lol. All he says is he wanted to wish me a happy christmas and new year and hoped I was ok!

Still nothing from my love.....he will be in touch....his bucket is filling up nicely

12/23/2016 11:34 am  #2

Re: Email from an old Ex....I'm gobsmacked!

That's awesome. And its a great sign that it's working when others start crawling out of the woodwork. 
What a lovely Christmas present. 

12/23/2016 2:44 pm  #3

Sushi wrote:

That's awesome. And its a great sign that it's working when others start crawling out of the woodwork. 
What a lovely Christmas present. 

I'd read that before and now it's happening.....feels good lol.  I've also got a male friend who i'd been really friendly with about 8 years ago, he's been contacting me a lot more than usual this week also!  So definitely something in this!

Now for my main Christmas present to appear

12/23/2016 2:50 pm  #4

daisychain wrote:

Just opened my emails and I have an email from one of my exes..... We split up about 12 years ago...how bizarre lol. All he says is he wanted to wish me a happy christmas and new year and hoped I was ok!

Still nothing from my love.....he will be in touch....his bucket is filling up nicely

When was the last time you heard from him? 12 years ago?

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

12/23/2016 2:54 pm  #5

AnnanWater wrote:

daisychain wrote:

When was the last time you heard from him? 12 years ago?

No we'd messaged a few times after we split all those years ago.  Last time we spoke was about 2 years ago, he emailed me apologising for how he behaved when we split.  He's now married to the girl he got with after we split.

Board footera