LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/24/2016 3:57 pm  #1

Sending Messages of Letting Go to my Loves partner

Hi Girls!

Been around these blocks for a bit, but finally decided to join.

I have been a student of the Universe and Source for 10 years now. I am always connected and I have manifested everything I had on my list for this year, and more amazing things for a very long time.  I am a powerful creator and a conscious one at that. 

I met my husband 2 months ago.  He is like magic, like a bright sun, he gets me - I get him, - and he is SOOO sexy and smart.  All I've ever asked for.  However the circumstances are not what I imagined. He has a gf and they live together. We both know there is LOVE between us and we want it. 

I've been practicing PW and BWD for a week or so now.  Last week he told me maybe we should not speak for the Christmas brake since he will be with her.  It's strange because I was not bothered at all.  I see this through and know he is part of my already manifested state.  I am in full trust with Source on this. 

My question is this: 
Can I send her messages?  They have had a lot of troubles for over a year now and he has been contemplating and questioning their relationship for that long.  I feel as if she's in denial.  So I'd like to send her messages so she can let go easily and recognize she is not in love with him - and her be verbal to him about it.  So the transition can be easier for him.  I know that will help.  Has anyone ever done this before? 

Love and HUGS!

12/24/2016 4:35 pm  #2

Re: Sending Messages of Letting Go to my Loves partner

Hi,

From what I have been told and read so no..don't send her any messages. You should basically act as if she doesn't exist. If you focus on her and send her messages you will putting your energy into her. You should focus on the end result..that is you and him together and happily married. Don't think of her. Live in the reality you want..feel as you would feel when you are married to him.

Board footera