LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/26/2016 3:12 pm  #11

Re: He's pushing me away.

Linda wrote:

Blue wrote:

Linda wrote:

Also he sound quite lost on himself. Quite confuse
Stay away give him some time. Go Nc why still in contact when he behave this way? Xx

I don't know, Linda. I guess part of me wants so deeply to prove to him I'm not like the other abusive, destructive women he has been with. Part of me wants so deeply to prove that I'm worth taking a final chance on because I'm a good woman with a good heart. I know I'm a gift. I'm intelligent, sweet, beautiful, loving, caring. I just wish he could see it and make up his mind because it feels like half the time he wants me and the other half he is pushing me away. He is so lost, very lost. I'm trying to help him find the way but I see I can't do that anymore.

No you can't do that, besides have you realised that man don't like the nice girl that want to change then.
In my situation and your situation it's stay away complete.

This way he will miss you and you connect to him to influence him from a far.

I've never been trying to change him, at least not on purpose. I accept him for who he is, I understand that he has had a very hard life and women (including his biological and stepmother) have never treated him right. I guess maybe I arrived too late in his life to show him not all women are out to get him.

I'm just keeping my distance. I know, one day, we'll be together. I genuinely know and believe that. But he's in such a fog and confused about what he wants in life that I'm letting go and keeping my distance. I'll keep doing PW and BWD every morning and night on him, but I'm definitely going no contact.

I mean if this girl could do it, then anyone can 
http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=23854.0

Sushi wrote:

Blue wrote:

Linda wrote:

Also he sound quite lost on himself. Quite confuse
Stay away give him some time. Go Nc why still in contact when he behave this way? Xx

I don't know, Linda. I guess part of me wants so deeply to prove to him I'm not like the other abusive, destructive women he has been with. Part of me wants so deeply to prove that I'm worth taking a final chance on because I'm a good woman with a good heart. I know I'm a gift. I'm intelligent, sweet, beautiful, loving, caring. I just wish he could see it and make up his mind because it feels like half the time he wants me and the other half he is pushing me away. He is so lost, very lost. I'm trying to help him find the way but I see I can't do that anymore.

Don't fall for that ! We've all been burned before. We've all been hurt before. Guys that act like they've been hurt more than anyone else in the world are usually covert narcissists. Don't jump through hoops to make him fall in love with you. Use PW and BWD and if you want, tell him he's safe to fall in love with you in there, but don't get caught up in his pouty bs in real life. Have him chase you, not the other way around.

I totally agree with you. Sushi, We have all been burned. But in his case he has been more than burned and only the universe can help heal him. I'm a great woman and I know he would be absolutely blessed to have me. I know my worth, I honestly do - I guess I just have a soft spot for people who have had a difficult life. 

But I'm not going to give up, simply because I do genuinely love him and want him to be happy but I know in his situation right now - he's not. It's so complicated I wish I could explain more but it's too much right now. 

Last edited by Blue (12/26/2016 3:15 pm)

12/26/2016 9:54 pm  #12

Update:

He's been trying to start a fight between us and when I don't answer after awhile he blows up my phone. I think the PW and BWD is working a little too well because he's intentionally trying to cause conflict between us now. 

12/27/2016 12:03 am  #13

Blue wrote:

Update:

He's been trying to start a fight between us and when I don't answer after awhile he blows up my phone. I think the PW and BWD is working a little too well because he's intentionally trying to cause conflict between us now. 

Just don't give in to the conflict, I know I would try to cause conflict with my guy due to my destructive thinking and he thankfully is still in my life not giving up on me.

And with the destructive women in his past it's probably how he deals with things and is expecting to be hurt again.

Just stay positive, keep doing what you're doing, but try your best to not feed in his conflict.

Board footera