LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/28/2016 9:50 am  #1

How often do you all use the technique?

Just curious. I tend to use it 2-3 times a day, but I'm wondering what your particular routines are with either PW or BWD.

Also, do you tend to use the recordings or do you just use the book instructions? I sometimes use the recording and sometimes I work from memory. But which do you feel work best for you?

Last edited by BettyBlue (12/28/2016 9:55 am)

12/28/2016 1:14 pm  #2

Re: How often do you all use the technique?

I do both during morning and night - sometimes in the afternoon if I feel compelled to.

12/28/2016 1:16 pm  #3

Blue wrote:

I do both during morning and night - sometimes in the afternoon if I feel compelled to.

Thanks for sharing, Blue. 

12/28/2016 1:56 pm  #4

There have been days where I feel compelled to use it several times but I typically only use it once before bedtime. I find that if I use it once, I can disconnect and feel great but if I use it numerous times, I get almost obsessive with it. Use it as many times as you'd like, because you can reach him any time you want, but in my case I now limit myself to once a day because it's not healthy the way I feel using it multiple times. If you can disconnect and feel good and are confident it worked, that's the right number for you. If you feel anxious, or obsessive, you're overdoing it. Let your emotions guide you. Nothing is lost in creation. You are constantly adding to the energy. Do what feels right.

12/29/2016 12:45 am  #5

I meditate/manifest on him for a few minutes everyday while taking a shower/bath, during quiet times when I'm just sitting around, reading a book or watching TV, I always do it at bedtime, and on days that I take an afternoon nap I do it then also.  A few days ago I was able to do it while working on household chores.  I do Lanie's book instructions (no recordings) and I've tweaked Lanie's method just a bit to suit myself and it's WORKING!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

12/29/2016 1:12 am  #6

@indigo what tweaks did you make to Lanie's method? I would love to learn some new ideas.

12/29/2016 2:01 am  #7

soulful_queen3 wrote:

@indigo what tweaks did you make to Lanie's method? I would love to learn some new ideas.

I've only been doing Lanie's method for a couple of months but I do it faithfully every single day. Lanie states that the method will work no matter what and so I've tried a couple of variations.  I don't do anything revolutionary but I call out or whisper his entire name (first middle and last) verbally until I can visualize him clearly next to me and if I'm in the bed then I visualize him laying next to me and looking at each other that way.  I follow the method pretty closely besides those variations.  

I also practice the teachings that are in the rest of Lanie's writings, especially what she says in Pussy Power about retaining your power, not chasing him and all the rest of it.  I don't call him or nag him or try to get him to change I just meditate on whatever the matter is or whatever it is that I want him to do.  And of course I always maintain myself and my surroundings as immaculate as possible so that whenever he sees me he can't help but marvel at how fabulous I am 

*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *

12/29/2016 10:20 am  #8

DC wrote:

There have been days where I feel compelled to use it several times but I typically only use it once before bedtime. I find that if I use it once, I can disconnect and feel great but if I use it numerous times, I get almost obsessive with it. Use it as many times as you'd like, because you can reach him any time you want, but in my case I now limit myself to once a day because it's not healthy the way I feel using it multiple times. If you can disconnect and feel good and are confident it worked, that's the right number for you. If you feel anxious, or obsessive, you're overdoing it. Let your emotions guide you. Nothing is lost in creation. You are constantly adding to the energy. Do what feels right.

Yeah this is a trap I sometimes have felt myself slipping into from time to time: doing multiple sessions and then feeling I'm getting obsessed with it and winding up mentally exhausted. It's strange that I get myself into that situation, because the times it has worked for me have been when I have put in relatively little time and effort. It worked on my ex several times while we were together (him repeating what I wanted him to say, and also showing a lot of emotion), and it also worked like a charm on people who I really couldn't care less about (who I was experimenting with, in order to gain confidence in the technique). On all those occasions I never did more than a couple of sessions a day, for no more than 5 minutes (for pw) and no more than 10 mins (for BWD) at a time. 

Thank you for the advice, DC.  I think I'm going to stick to just 2 daily sessions from now on. :-)

12/29/2016 10:23 am  #9

Indigo wrote:

soulful_queen3 wrote:

I've only been doing Lanie's method for a couple of months but I do it faithfully every single day. Lanie states that the method will work no matter what and so I've tried a couple of variations.  I don't do anything revolutionary but I call out or whisper his entire name (first middle and last) verbally until I can visualize him clearly next to me and if I'm in the bed then I visualize him laying next to me and looking at each other that way.  I follow the method pretty closely besides those variations.  

I also practice the teachings that are in the rest of Lanie's writings, especially what she says in Pussy Power about retaining your power, not chasing him and all the rest of it.  I don't call him or nag him or try to get him to change I just meditate on whatever the matter is or whatever it is that I want him to do.  And of course I always maintain myself and my surroundings as immaculate as possible so that whenever he sees me he can't help but marvel at how fabulous I am 

Sounds great. I like the idea of visualizing him lying next to you. 

12/29/2016 10:31 am  #10

Indigo wrote:

A few days ago I was able to do it while working on household chores.  

That sounds very interesting, Indigo. I once read a post from another loa forum (I think it was powerful intentions), where a girl was doing general tasks around the house like you mention (washing dishes, etc) and she would use that time to do her visualizing also. I can't remember the specific details of what she did, but I think it may have been her imagining her guy, who she was trying to attract back, missing her badly. What I do remember is that she said he would almost always contact her when she used this method. 

Board footera