LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/26/2016 6:29 am  #1

Losing interest and/or respect for the person of interest?

Has anyone gone through this? Or is going through this? I think I have lost some respect for him. I am also noticing a slight reduction in my interest in him. Maybe I am only "thinking" that I am losing interest as recently I have been occupied with thoughts about other things a little more.
      I am not saying that my feelings have completely gone. They haven't. I still experience unwanted feelings, emotions such as sadness, anger, etc on some days. I feel fine for a few days and then one fine day I go through those emotions again. I am curious to know if anyone else has experienced a decrease in the interest/respect.

RISE

12/26/2016 7:53 am  #2

Re: Losing interest and/or respect for the person of interest?

Hi Aphrodite11, im going through this too. Losing interest in the poi. Not sure but its been fairly recent, i even try to prolong or not reply to messages from him. Unsure why this is happening though.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

12/27/2016 5:38 pm  #3

Yeah. I go back and forth with it. I go from hot to cooled off. I think it all rekindles when fully manifested.

12/28/2016 6:48 am  #4

Hi, yes I did. Also like you having different emotions such as anger etc.

12/28/2016 9:44 am  #5

Yup, this happens to me. But what I find hard is that for a while I feel I'm really losing interest at last, and then, bang! The feelings hit me again. 

12/31/2016 1:27 am  #6

Hi friends!!! 
      I am not worried about rekindling the feelings after manifestation. Perhaps I don't mind losing interest in him completely. But I have lost some respect for him. I feel disgusted by him sometimes too. Today I am feeling very angry. 
      I am having an urge to add his number in my cell phone to see his whatsapp status and dp. I am curious to know about him (this shows I am still interested to certain extent) and I want to see if I am still as much affected by what he posts. I am some how controlling.

RISE

12/31/2016 1:37 am  #7

Why does this happen though? Decrease in interest? 
Feeling one thing for few days then another. Can't the interest just steadily go away?

RISE

12/31/2016 2:39 am  #8

Okay I am going to get a bashing from all of you for this.
I couldn't control myself. I added his number. I looked at his whatsapp profile. His status is "just married". He has posted his photo with his wife. A lovey dovey photo. Where is looking very happy

RISE

12/31/2016 3:41 am  #9

Aphrodite11 wrote:

Okay I am going to get a bashing from all of you for this.
I couldn't control myself. I added his number. I looked at his whatsapp profile. His status is "just married". He has posted his photo with his wife. A lovey dovey photo. Where is looking very happy

I'm sorry, Aphrodite. Maybe your loss of interest/respect you spoke about was a sign from the universe telling you to move on and that there is better out there for you?

What do you feel in your heart that you should do? I am sending love to you.

Board footera