LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/23/2016 3:51 am  #1

Is it necessary to do it all the time?

The last few times, when my guy told me he's going out with friends and I was afraid that he could get to know someone new or when I knew he met another girl I always did PW on him and let him say that he would rather be with me, can't stop thinking about me AAAAND what helped me the most (at least in my opinion) was the 'special' technique in lanies BWD on one of the last pages in which you imagine you are in his body and let him think what you want him to think I LOVE THAT lol. I always let him think 'it's so boring I rather would be with MadMoiselle, I don't know why but I just can't stop thinking about her, all I can hear is blahblahblah MadMoiselle is much more interesting, I don't have fun here I want to go home or be with MadMoiselle' and so on and on all these days he came home way earlier then he used to if he went out and he always said he didn't have much fun but he can't really explain why lmao.

So what I wanted to know as we aren't in a relationship by now I don't always know if he meets someone or if he goes in a bar etc. so is it really necessary to do it all the time if he goes out or does the thoughts stay on if I do it from time to time?

12/23/2016 5:25 am  #2

Re: Is it necessary to do it all the time?

Hi MM, it would get too much of a hassle doing it everytime he goes out.
When you do PW hear him tell you something like "When im out partying i only think of you" etc.
Bambi made her man say "i feel sick when im with other women"  (something like that) and when her man tried to hook up with some random woman he actually became physically ill.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

12/23/2016 7:06 am  #3

emmiline wrote:

Hi MM, it would get too much of a hassle doing it everytime he goes out.
When you do PW hear him tell you something like "When im out partying i only think of you" etc.
Bambi made her man say "i feel sick when im with other women"  (something like that) and when her man tried to hook up with some random woman he actually became physically ill.

Thanks emmiline guess you're right. I think I should remember more that he's under my control anyway😂. I read Bambi's thread and I found it amazing :D I really should do that as well.

12/31/2016 1:41 am  #4

You are too bothered about him being free to see other women.
Worrying about him being with another women will manifest exactly that.
Don't end up being paranoid about this. 

RISE

12/31/2016 2:24 am  #5

Aphrodite11 wrote:

Exactly this. Remember in your PW & BWD sessions - tell him "you will never be able to be with another woman without thinking of me.", "you will never be able to be turned on by another woman except for me." etc. You need to know that he is yours and he is unable to see other women without thinking of you.

12/31/2016 6:22 am  #6

Blue wrote:

Aphrodite11 wrote:

Exactly this. Remember in your PW & BWD sessions - tell him "you will never be able to be with another woman without thinking of me.", "you will never be able to be turned on by another woman except for me." etc. You need to know that he is yours and he is unable to see other women without thinking of you.

I love that. Today I got a bad feeling in my stomach when I think about New Years Eve ... I really hope he will at least call me at midnight.
But I'll definitely try that this sounds awesome! Thank you so much. Guess after planting these thoughts in his mind I'll definitely be able to enjoy New Year's Eve

Board footera