LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/31/2016 9:33 am  #1

Where Do I Go From Here....

An update to my current situation:
  I have been able to manifest and bring my ex back numerous times throughout the past 2.5 months. We even got to spend Christmas together which was one thing I deeply wanted as Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year. Unfortunately, I am only able to manifest him back for a couple days at a time before he ends up disappearing again for days to sometimes weeks. I do try to practice PW daily and have even taken a break for days at a time to just feel everything out. Last night, I met up with him where he proceeded to tell me that he still doesn't want to be in a relationship right now. He told me that he doesn't want the responsibilities that come with a relationship, doesn't want to worry about anyone but himself, and that he just wants to take the time to be as selfish as he can possibly be and he isn't able to do that in a relationship. While our times together have been filled with lots of laughter, happiness, affection, intimacy, and love, he hasn't been enough to change his mind. Last night he told me that he doesn't see himself getting back in a relationship with me and that he sees himself being single for at least the next year. I don't have the desire or the patience to do what Lanie did for a whole year to try and manifest this toxic back and forth that has been going on. At some point, I believe I have to take it for what it is at face value and stop breaking my own heart. Some relationships just aren't meant to be and I am starting to see that no matter I do, my efforts feel wasted and my situation isn't changing but becoming more hurtful and confusing. Even though I would like to keep manifesting and keeping doing PW, at what point do you stop and realize that it is best to move on and let it all go? To find and be with someone else after 6 years of being with one person?

Board footera