LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/31/2016 8:21 pm  #1

quick question - if I should email him?

Hello everyone, Happy New Year! 

I have a very quick question, sorry because I have posted a lot recently about the man I am doing RS on  

Well we had this falling out right before Christmas, but I had already booked flights for him. 

My question is should I email him to ask if he still needs this flight in a few days? I have to send him an email to check in. If I just leave it, he will probably have to pay extra at the airport if not doing an online checkin. 

The thing is that I have not heard from him for 12 days now. I dont want to ruin all the RS work that I have done so far. 

Feel It Real. 

12/31/2016 8:27 pm  #2

Re: quick question - if I should email him?

sarahjayne wrote:

Hello everyone, Happy New Year! 

I have a very quick question, sorry because I have posted a lot recently about the man I am doing RS on  

Well we had this falling out right before Christmas, but I had already booked flights for him. 

My question is should I email him to ask if he still needs this flight in a few days? I have to send him an email to check in. If I just leave it, he will probably have to pay extra at the airport if not doing an online checkin. 

The thing is that I have not heard from him for 12 days now. I dont want to ruin all the RS work that I have done so far. 

If you feel the universe is telling you to and feel in your gut that it is the right decision, go ahead. However, please do not get discouraged if you do not get a reply. Send it out of love and happiness only without any expectation.

12/31/2016 9:13 pm  #3

No.  If he doesn't contact you about it then let him pay the extra money.  Let him think you are busy partying and having a good time with someone else or whatever and not sitting around moping and worrying about him.  

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1/01/2017 7:56 am  #4

ok thank you. I don't think I will contact him then just resisting the urge. He did not wish me merry christmas or happy new year ,,, 

Feel It Real. 

1/01/2017 2:24 pm  #5

Ok so I didnt email him about tickets but I did send Happy 2017 message that was it. I hope I hear back from him

Feel It Real. 

1/02/2017 5:31 pm  #6

hello ladies  

still feeling a little down that we had this misunderstanding right before Christmas, and now he is not talking to me. I sent him "Happy 2017" message yesterday, nothing about the tickets at all. But to be honest it reads like a generic message you would send to anyone. 

Im doing PW and BWD now every day and am praying to hear something from him. He has not blocked me from anything though. 

some doubts are coming in because of the distance, and we have really only seen each other a handful of times before this little falling out. 

Feel It Real. 

Board footera