LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/06/2017 6:11 pm  #1

should I message him back?

I left him on seen because he's still being cold and he wont reach out to me so should I try messaging him since he sent the last message ? only reason I wont is because I feel if he wanted to talk to me he would ? It seems like hes just done with me tbh.... we talked everyday for almost 4 years and now he wont message me ... I don't get why this happened when he was the one who dropped the ball ,hurt me and left.... its been 2 months ive been trying to manifest him back and nothing has happened.. no messages,calls,signs... nothing. Is this because I left him on seen?

Last edited by Issykitten (1/06/2017 6:16 pm)

1/07/2017 3:59 am  #2

Re: should I message him back?

What do u exactly mean by "on seen" I dont understand....He msgd u and u did not reply? If so, u can always initiate a contact (without expecting anything btw) There is no harm in sending a text in any occasion (like new year, etc) treat him the way he is treating u, just a hi hello will not make u lesser, but do it in a way that his reaction dosnt bother you. Lanie says women must respect themselves and choose how to be treated. So do that, sending a text to him shouldn't matter to u at all, and neither should his response. Once u see he is initiating , then go with the flow. Keep doing PW/ BWD and things will fal in place. Do not expect results within 2 months....and dont even wait for it to happen, the universe has its own sweet timing. Trust that. I am in NC since 8 months but I have full faith. 

Board footera