LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/07/2017 11:33 pm  #1

Update

I know I'm suppose to be in no contact with the person I'm trying to manifest but I had a strong urge to text him. I wished him a Merry Christmas and he replied a very basic merry Christmas back. I sent him a Happy New Year text and this time he even used my name in his response. I'm not sure if that's a good sign? I'm now back to no contact with him. I'm not sure if anyone knows anything about numerology but I've been seeing 11's and 111's all over the place. Is that the universe telling me something about what I'm trying to manifest? I miss talking to him everyday. I loved starting and ending my day talking with him. I need to figure how I can stop feeling like everyday that passes I will never see him again. I do realize how much I love him and want to spend my life with him.

1/08/2017 2:27 am  #2

Re: Update

Talulahbelle wrote:

I know I'm suppose to be in no contact with the person I'm trying to manifest but I had a strong urge to text him. I wished him a Merry Christmas and he replied a very basic merry Christmas back. I sent him a Happy New Year text and this time he even used my name in his response. I'm not sure if that's a good sign? I'm now back to no contact with him. I'm not sure if anyone knows anything about numerology but I've been seeing 11's and 111's all over the place. Is that the universe telling me something about what I'm trying to manifest? I miss talking to him everyday. I loved starting and ending my day talking with him. I need to figure how I can stop feeling like everyday that passes I will never see him again. I do realize how much I love him and want to spend my life with him.

Who says you aren't supposed to be in contact with the person you are trying to manifest? You can be in contact with your man (or anyone else) while you meditate on whatever result you are seeking.  Mothers meditate on their children, wives meditate on husbands, and employees meditate on bosses, etc. obviously there is contact.  I suggest that you read all Lanie's books again and keep on doing the meditations, but try for more than just texts.   

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1/09/2017 1:19 pm  #3

If you do PW every morning and every night, you ARE in contact with him. Just the same as talking to him 'IRL'

1/09/2017 3:33 pm  #4

TLC wrote:

If you do PW every morning and every night, you ARE in contact with him. Just the same as talking to him 'IRL'

Agree with this!

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

Board footera