LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/27/2016 9:50 pm  #11

Re: Unblocked

BettyBlue wrote:

nikki wrote:

BettyBlue wrote:

Thanks aligemini,

Yes, I have been using PW once or twice a day. I had been using it for a while, and last summer he contacted me and said all the things I had been imagining. At first it was like a dream come true, and all the love poured out of him,but he was harboring a lot of resentment and later lashed out at me (verbally), and so we fought and didn't get back together. Then in September he created two false FB accounts and added me, pretending to be someone else. I was really quite happy about that, but he did some awful things (trying to make me jealous) and I messaged him, telling him I knew who it was, and to stop doing this. I then unfriended him. A week later he either blocked me or closed those accounts. Since then all that has happened is what I mentioned in this post. It's highly likely he thinks I hate him, because he really went over the top last time. That may be putting him off, I guess. Or maybe it's that he wants me to contact first so he maintains the upper hand.

Oh, there's something I forgot to mention which is superweird: the day he unblocked me I did a visualization where I mentally "stepped into his body" so that I "became" him. Once there, I experienced a lot of emotions (missing me badly, etc) and then I imagined him taking his smartphone and going through all the processes of unblocking me on FB. Finally I imagined lying down on the bed, looking at the ceiling, and feeling nervous, with butterflies in the stomach. Finally I stepped out of him and ended the visualization. And that night I just got the sudden urge to check, and I found I was unblocked.

i just wanted to ask if you have any tips on this technique ?  I also would like to experience for myself how he's feeling or thinking because his actions shows me he cares but he always claims otherwise and keeps pushing me away so he doesn't have to face his feelings (or so, his friends say)

Yes. I kind of adapted the idea from a remote viewing recording by a woman called Laura Di Giorgio (Deep Trance Now). I understand Laura has passed away recently, and her website and the recordings may not be available anymore. But anyway...
I got into a general relaxed state and imagined my "energy body" in front of me (in my mind this was a golden version of me). I stepped into this energy body as if stepping into a jumpsuit, and then once in there, viewing the world from this new energy body, I transported myself to the place where I imagined my guy to be. In this case I found him in the garden of his house. I looked at him for a few moments, and then I "stepped into" his body/mind, again, like stepping into a jumpsuit. From there I was viewing the world from "his" eyes, feeling "his" feelings, etc. For that time I was "him". I remember I/he looked around the garden and saw a tree that he had planted and shown me all the progress,seeing how tall it had grown. I felt a yearning in my heart for me and I felt myself missing me terribly. I (he) got out my smartphone and began looking at photos of me. His fingers were my fingers in that moment.  I made it super realistic by hearing his father's voice calling him and answering him in an impatient voice. Then on impulse I/he rushed into the house, into the bedroom, and from there I/he did all the processes of logging into that facebook account and unblocking me. Then my heart was beating and I lay back on the bed, feeling those butterflies in the stomach, feeling nervous. Then after a few more moments I stepped out of my guy and ended the visualization. 

So ..just adapt it for your own particular needs. I have gotten good results from this on two occasions.

Thank you for this!!!  I'm excited to try >.< I hope I'll get some positive results out of it too!  I just wanted to ask also, did you use any audio aids like specific meditations etc. to aid you in this process?

12/28/2016 9:21 am  #12

aligemini wrote:

Wow BettyBlue I feel that you really have a fabulous ability to manifest and thus you could use this to bring your guy back to you at any time, if you wished, or have a situation with him that you are happy with. Thanks for telling us all about the techniques you have used and keep us updated

Awww that's really nice of you, aligemini, thank you! :-)

Yeah that technique (and Lanie's also) have worked wonders in the past. But if only... if only I could just get it to work more consistently, at the drop of a hat. I guess at the end of the day a lot of this is tied into how well you can remain unattached to the outcome.

12/28/2016 1:42 pm  #13

Yes, from everything I have read, the key ingredients are to let go and also try to remove some, or all of the negativity surrounding the stuff that we want. Trying to remove blocks for all of us is probably the most difficult bit. Since we have them whether they be fear, anger, pride or other negative emotions.

You appear to be doing very well, so for you it might just be one or two blocks that you need to identify and remove

12/29/2016 9:56 am  #14

nikki wrote:

BettyBlue wrote:

nikki wrote:

i just wanted to ask if you have any tips on this technique ?  I also would like to experience for myself how he's feeling or thinking because his actions shows me he cares but he always claims otherwise and keeps pushing me away so he doesn't have to face his feelings (or so, his friends say)

Yes. I kind of adapted the idea from a remote viewing recording by a woman called Laura Di Giorgio (Deep Trance Now). I understand Laura has passed away recently, and her website and the recordings may not be available anymore. But anyway...
I got into a general relaxed state and imagined my "energy body" in front of me (in my mind this was a golden version of me). I stepped into this energy body as if stepping into a jumpsuit, and then once in there, viewing the world from this new energy body, I transported myself to the place where I imagined my guy to be. In this case I found him in the garden of his house. I looked at him for a few moments, and then I "stepped into" his body/mind, again, like stepping into a jumpsuit. From there I was viewing the world from "his" eyes, feeling "his" feelings, etc. For that time I was "him". I remember I/he looked around the garden and saw a tree that he had planted and shown me all the progress,seeing how tall it had grown. I felt a yearning in my heart for me and I felt myself missing me terribly. I (he) got out my smartphone and began looking at photos of me. His fingers were my fingers in that moment.  I made it super realistic by hearing his father's voice calling him and answering him in an impatient voice. Then on impulse I/he rushed into the house, into the bedroom, and from there I/he did all the processes of logging into that facebook account and unblocking me. Then my heart was beating and I lay back on the bed, feeling those butterflies in the stomach, feeling nervous. Then after a few more moments I stepped out of my guy and ended the visualization. 

So ..just adapt it for your own particular needs. I have gotten good results from this on two occasions.

Thank you for this!!!  I'm excited to try >.< I hope I'll get some positive results out of it too!  I just wanted to ask also, did you use any audio aids like specific meditations etc. to aid you in this process?

You're very welcome. :-) 

With the meditation I just mentioned, the times I used it I didn't use any recorded meditations, but what I did do was to adapt from the recording I mentioned, which was one about remote viewing from a website called deeptrancenow.com . That website has a load of stuff available (remote influence, telepathy, sexual magnetism, etc) and I was using those recordings before I knew about Lanie -  and with some success. I do like them, but I found they were a bit too time consuming compared with Lanie's recordings or meditations (I generally use Lanie now). And so on those two occasions I adapted the remote viewing one for my own needs, just working from memory. 

12/29/2016 10:04 am  #15

aligemini wrote:

Yes, from everything I have read, the key ingredients are to let go and also try to remove some, or all of the negativity surrounding the stuff that we want. Trying to remove blocks for all of us is probably the most difficult bit. Since we have them whether they be fear, anger, pride or other negative emotions.

You appear to be doing very well, so for you it might just be one or two blocks that you need to identify and remove

Thank you very much, I'll keep that in mind. :-)

1/07/2017 1:35 pm  #16

------- I deleted my comment because it turned out to be a false alarm. My apologies, guys.

Last edited by BettyBlue (1/08/2017 11:19 am)

1/12/2017 3:14 am  #17

Hi All, 
Need help.I am new to this method. learned this 3 days back only.Bought a book as well. I have done 5  sessions of guided meditation of PW in last 3 days.No movement yet. No result. He works in same organisation as mine but in different country. Today i sent him an email congratulating him on something. He did not respond back. 

Is it natural to show resistance after PW. We had arguments a few months back and since then we are on and off in romance.Last week he told me that he is dating another girl for last 3 weeks and cant talk to me any more simply because he has extreme sexual desire for me and even a simple WA conversation with me arouses him big time. So he says lets not talk at all. We both were imagining each other sexually in our relationship which means we were doing RS to each other unknowingly. 

Is this normal to show such sexual desire and resistance both after PW. What next can i do. Will BWD help me here?

1/12/2017 3:17 am  #18

loveuall wrote:

Hi All, 
Need help.I am new to this method. learned this 3 days back only.Bought a book as well. I have done 5  sessions of guided meditation of PW in last 3 days.No movement yet. No result. He works in same organisation as mine but in different country. Today i sent him an email congratulating him on something. He did not respond back. 

Is it natural to show resistance after PW. We had arguments a few months back and since then we are on and off in romance.Last week he told me that he is dating another girl for last 3 weeks and cant talk to me any more simply because he has extreme sexual desire for me and even a simple WA conversation with me arouses him big time. So he says lets not talk at all. We both were imagining each other sexually in our relationship which means we were doing RS to each other unknowingly. 

Is this normal to show such sexual desire and resistance both after PW. What next can i do. Will BWD help me here?

It is 100% normal; here is a great post on Veronica Isles' forum that helped me a lot.

Board footera