LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/10/2017 8:31 am  #1

Manifested Without Realising!

Little background so bear with me…..while on holiday in summer with family I met a local guy, long story short we got together on my last night and day.  I liked him from the first moment I saw him.  The morning I got back he messaged to see if everything was ok, I replied and a few messages were sent back and forth over the next few days.  I accidently called him about 5 days after I got back, I hung up straight away panicking but he called me straight back and from then on we were in contact everyday, messaging and calling (him initiating all the calls).

I ended up going back to see him a few months later and everything was great for the first week, he was overjoyed to see me big hugs, kisses, cuddling watching TV, looking out for me when he was working the lot.  Second week went downhill, he was more distant, I now realise I brought this on myself as I’m very insecure and always thought why is he wasting time on me, he could have anyone, he’s probably got a different girl every other night, the usual negative things.  I was in this mind frame from pretty much the start and while I was back there with him.  As it turned out someone told me he had a girlfriend (she is also from a different country than him and it had been going on a few weeks before I arrived back there).  His reaction and look on his face when I confronted him wasn't one of oh s*** i've been caught, he actually looked like he genuinly had no idea what I was talking about.....eventually he looked quite sad and just kept saying i'm sorry!  His reason for not saying anything to me was he didn’t want to hurt me.  We’ve been in touch a few times since I’ve been back, always me initiating, which I know I shouldn’t and we've even had some hahaha messages and the odd liking each others things on facebook.

Anyway getting to my reason for this post is that I just realised today that I manifested him back into my life back then……when I got back the first time I had this really strong feeling that I would be with him again, it never disappeared I always believed we’d be together again.  I can't remember having any resistance to this thought, it was that strong.  I knew nothing about LOA or Lanie etc until after i'd come back the second time, thinking back I now realise and truly believe that me accidentally calling him that day was the universe giving me my desire (probably not the right way to word it).

I still have the same strong feeling that this isn’t the end of mine and his story together and that we will be together again this time in a new better loving and committed relationship

BELIEVE in what you want so much that it has no choice but to materialise!

Last edited by daisychain (1/10/2017 8:46 am)

1/10/2017 4:17 pm  #2

Re: Manifested Without Realising!

Daisychain thank you so much for sharing your wonderful LOA story.  You were practicing it automatically and received confirmation that it worked!  :-)

1/10/2017 4:57 pm  #3

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Daisychain thank you so much for sharing your wonderful LOA story.  You were practicing it automatically and received confirmation that it worked!  :-)

Thanks Lanie

Yes I got him back the first time all without me realising what I was doing but I also sabotaged it without realising what I was doing!  Not knowing about LOA etc worked in my favour in getting him back because I didn't over think things or try too hard if that makes sense but also not knowing about it went against me in the way that I wasn't aware of how my negative thoughts and insecurities would bring about what happened.

I truly know in my heart that this isn't the end just as I did back in the summer.  I've come a long way in these past few months since discovering PW and BWD (love these lol) and all the help i've had from the site (truly grateful) and i'm continuing to work on myself and I will get there.  He's obviously taking a little while longer to work on himself and sort himself out.....he has a lot to work on because I won't settle for anything less this time.

Anytime I slip and think negative thoughts about the situation or about him and her I just keep reminding myself that no matter what has happened or is happening it is for a reason, whether that is for us both to learn and grow or some other reason, it all fits in with the bigger picture of me and him being together.  Our connection is there and he will eventually work through his feelings and figure this out

Last edited by daisychain (1/11/2017 5:43 pm)

1/12/2017 3:37 pm  #4

Had another small manifestation just now.  Just before Christmas I had an old ex (from 12 years ago) get back in touch, which I was very happy about, you know with the whole ex's coming back thing haha! We haven't spoken much since we split and last time was about 2 years ago so to get an email from him before Christmas was totally out of the blue.  He wanted to check I was ok and wish me a Happy Christmas and New Year!

We had a really good relationship for the time we were together, he genuinely is one of the good guys.  He's married now and I have no feelings for him in that way and even if I did I wouldn't go there.  Anyways he's continued emailing me since before Christmas and last time was Friday, I replied on Monday.  I was watching a youtube video on manifesting small things to show that it works etc so tonight I was thinking about what small manifestation I could do and I thought right I want him (my old ex) to reply to my email tonight and bang within an hour and a half he did

Now to keep working on my main desire my love....and get that bucket of his filled

1/12/2017 4:28 pm  #5

Wow!!! This is great to hear. Thank you for sharing this

1/12/2017 6:23 pm  #6

(shout)

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

1/13/2017 3:39 am  #7

daisychain wrote:

Had another small manifestation just now.  Just before Christmas I had an old ex (from 12 years ago) get back in touch, which I was very happy about, you know with the whole ex's coming back thing haha! We haven't spoken much since we split and last time was about 2 years ago so to get an email from him before Christmas was totally out of the blue.  He wanted to check I was ok and wish me a Happy Christmas and New Year!

We had a really good relationship for the time we were together, he genuinely is one of the good guys.  He's married now and I have no feelings for him in that way and even if I did I wouldn't go there.  Anyways he's continued emailing me since before Christmas and last time was Friday, I replied on Monday.  I was watching a youtube video on manifesting small things to show that it works etc so tonight I was thinking about what small manifestation I could do and I thought right I want him (my old ex) to reply to my email tonight and bang within an hour and a half he did

Now to keep working on my main desire my love....and get that bucket of his filled

That's so cool!👏🏼🎉

Board footera