LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/12/2017 9:00 pm  #1

I manifested a phone repair

My phone was broken. I needed all the pictures on the phone because I really look beautiful in them.

I researched for days how I can fix it on my own, but all sources said that since I dropped my phone it would have to be replaced. The screen was black and would not work. It would flash intermittently.

Prior to taking my phone in for repair, I visualized it being fixed and working. I visualized myself using it, and looking at my gallery.

Once I got to the store, 2 days ago, the technician said that my phone would have to be exchanged,  I asked him if there was anyway that I could get the data off the phone. He said no it would have to be exchanged. He swapped the screen for another screen and it didn't work. I was gutted but still remained positive.

Today he tried again and he handed me my phone and I was in awe!! All my picture are here!! So happy, I thought positively and believed that my phone would work and it did.

Now I will do the same with a guy I've tried to manifest for 1/2 a year. He will be mine. correction, he IS mine

1/12/2017 10:15 pm  #2

Re: I manifested a phone repair

hellokitty wrote:

My phone was broken. I needed all the pictures on the phone because I really look beautiful in them.

I researched for days how I can fix it on my own, but all sources said that since I dropped my phone it would have to be replaced. The screen was black and would not work. It would flash intermittently.

Prior to taking my phone in for repair, I visualized it being fixed and working. I visualized myself using it, and looking at my gallery.

Once I got to the store, 2 days ago, the technician said that my phone would have to be exchanged,  I asked him if there was anyway that I could get the data off the phone. He said no it would have to be exchanged. He swapped the screen for another screen and it didn't work. I was gutted but still remained positive.

Today he tried again and he handed me my phone and I was in awe!! All my picture are here!! So happy, I thought positively and believed that my phone would work and it did.

Now I will do the same with a guy I've tried to manifest for 1/2 a year. He will be mine. correction, he IS mine

That is a sweet story.  Glad it worked out for you but I'm sure you would be just as beautiful in new pix 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1/13/2017 3:25 am  #3

hellokitty wrote:

I love lil stories like this!👍😊

1/14/2017 12:04 pm  #4

You're so sweet. Thanks ladies!! )

Board footera